Big game, chance to pull away. I know we still have 5 games left, but these games have to be 3 points for us.
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 am
by Bud Lee
Looking forward to this one! I really wish the would play one closer to me so I can get my soccer hooligan on.
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 am
by Phenom
You will not pull away.
#raidColumbus
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 pm
by Bud Lee
Such a sweet goal right after what should of been a penalty kick!
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 pm
by UOducksTK1
goooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal, great passing by Bradley and Fabian Johnson.
Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 pm
by UofDuck
Seeing some real improvement of late. I like it.
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 pm
by UOducksTK1
I know it's only Panama, but man our defense shut them out minus the last 10 minutes. Our offense was terrible early on, but we really had some VERY solid opportunities.
Fun game to watch.
Panama vs USA
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 pm
by Duck24
Taking the canal back!
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 am
by Duck07
Duck24 wrote:Taking the canal back!
We gave it back to Panama in '99.
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 am
by UOducksTK1
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 am
by pudgejeff
UofDuck wrote:Seeing some real improvement of late. I like it.
We are so much better when Bradley pushes forward and makes his runs, he's so skilled and I feel like it surprises people. Also Geoff Cameron was super impressive in the center midfield, makes for a logjam with him, Bradley and Jones.
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 am
by UOducksTK1
^ To me Bradley is the most important piece. He's the glue guy.
It also helps when Altidore is converting opportunities into goals too.
Re: Panama vs USA
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:05 pm
by pudgejeff
UOducksTK1 wrote:^ To me Bradley is the most important piece. He's the glue guy.
It also helps when Altidore is converting opportunities into goals too.
Agreed. And the Goals are gonna keep coming from Altidore, his form is just too good to be held down too long.