New videos on Oregongridiron

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

OregonMAX
Three Star Recruit

New videos on Oregongridiron

Post by OregonMAX »

Tour of the Nike campus and ESPN's feature on the uniforms from 2007. Both in the Nike section.
"Huard's gonna go back to throw the ball. Sets up, looks, throws towards the corner of the endzone. It is... INTERCEPTED! INTERCEPTED! THE DUCKS HAVE THE BALL! Down to the 35! The 40! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! 20! THE 10! TOUCHDOWN!!! KENNY WHEATON, AN INTERCEPTION!!! THE MOST IMPROBABLE FINISH TO A FOOTBALL GAME!!!"
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: New videos on Oregongridiron

Post by UOducksTK1 »

The Nike tour was awesome. I live in Beaverton, and have been to the nike employee store, but I've never visited the Nike headquarters.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Heh. I just got home from there. :)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

wheaton4prez wrote:Heh. I just got home from there. :)
Lucky duck. :cry:

odux
Three Star Recruit

Post by odux »

Does anyone else have troubles watching the videos on OregonGridiron? I can't watch a whole video, it stops it half way through and starts at the beginning.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

odux wrote:Does anyone else have troubles watching the videos on OregonGridiron? I can't watch a whole video, it stops it half way through and starts at the beginning.
I've had similar problems with their videos. I tried watching a video highlighting the offense and defense and was only able to watch the offense part because it skipped back to the beginning. It must be something with their coding or formatting. I definitely know it wasn't my connection since I was using a wireless connection at around 54 Mbps with full signal strength.
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

odux wrote:Does anyone else have troubles watching the videos on OregonGridiron? I can't watch a whole video, it stops it half way through and starts at the beginning.
I have had the same problem in the past while viewing videos on their website with Firefox.
odux
Three Star Recruit

Post by odux »

VinnyKnuckles wrote:
I have had the same problem in the past while viewing videos on their website with Firefox.

Thanks, I will try a different browser!
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Max sure the video fully loads. It takes forever to load sometimes, so I just open the page, press play and then pause it right after it starts. I come back to the page 20 minutes or however long it takes and enjoy.