New video on Oregon GridIron

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Re: New video on Oregon GridIron

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

akili1133 wrote:Is their a reason Cantu is wearing an SC shirt? What the hell Blake?
It's for South Lake Carol, the high school he went to in Texas.
GO DUCKS!
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

akili1133 wrote:Is their a reason Cantu is wearing an SC shirt? What the hell Blake?
Southlake Carroll - where he went to school. :roll:
hermistonduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by hermistonduck »

Alright, something smells fishy with DT's interview... He is not a Blazers fan... Not at all. One he's from houston, so naturally he'd be lean towards the rockets. Two, I'm facebook friends with him (which isn't weird cuz I have met him and am a student) but his status during the Blazers-Rockets series kept being something like "Blazers: Get Exposed" and stuff like that... Buuuut in the same breath anyone watching that video would never know he was a Blazers fan. DT, even though it wasn't true, I liked hearing it.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

hermistonduck wrote:Alright, something smells fishy with DT's interview... He is not a Blazers fan... Not at all. One he's from houston, so naturally he'd be lean towards the rockets. Two, I'm facebook friends with him (which isn't weird cuz I have met him and am a student) but his status during the Blazers-Rockets series kept being something like "Blazers: Get Exposed" and stuff like that... Buuuut in the same breath anyone watching that video would never know he was a Blazers fan. DT, even though it wasn't true, I liked hearing it.
Yeah I noticed that too, but perhaps Blazers are his 2nd favorite team lol?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

He's probably just happy that he has an NBA team to watch.
OregonMAX
Three Star Recruit

Post by OregonMAX »

New blog post just put up about the team doing a bowling tournament
says there's a video to come
"Huard's gonna go back to throw the ball. Sets up, looks, throws towards the corner of the endzone. It is... INTERCEPTED! INTERCEPTED! THE DUCKS HAVE THE BALL! Down to the 35! The 40! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! KENNY WHEATON'S GONNA SCORE!!! 20! THE 10! TOUCHDOWN!!! KENNY WHEATON, AN INTERCEPTION!!! THE MOST IMPROBABLE FINISH TO A FOOTBALL GAME!!!"
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

OregonMAX wrote:New blog post just put up about the team doing a bowling tournament
says there's a video to come
Haha that should be cool to see. Blount ftw?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
fecta23
Three Star Recruit

Post by fecta23 »

hermistonduck wrote:Alright, something smells fishy with DT's interview... He is not a Blazers fan... Not at all. One he's from houston, so naturally he'd be lean towards the rockets. Two, I'm facebook friends with him (which isn't weird cuz I have met him and am a student) but his status during the Blazers-Rockets series kept being something like "Blazers: Get Exposed" and stuff like that... Buuuut in the same breath anyone watching that video would never know he was a Blazers fan. DT, even though it wasn't true, I liked hearing it.

That whole video is hella scripted haha
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

fecta23 wrote:

That whole video is hella scripted haha
:lol: Cantu was the only guy who looked at all natural. The other guys were so unsure of what the heck they were saying. Hilarious.