Stuckey

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit

Stuckey

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

Is Stuckey hurt. I noticed on his facebook that he said he tore his PCL......was this in a practice report and I just missed it?
Oregonian
Four Star Recruit

Re: Stuckey

Post by Oregonian »

Isn't that what Shawne Merriman tore?
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

wiseforexinvestor wrote:Is Stuckey hurt. I noticed on his facebook that he said he tore his PCL......was this in a practice report and I just missed it?
His injury was widely reported. I hadn't seen any specifics about a torn PCL, but it was reported on Moseley's blog that he was walking around with a brace on his injured leg and unable to dress for the super secret scrimmage.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

A PCL tear isn't as serious as an ACL since it usually doesn't require surgery and heals on its own in about 4-7 weeks. Only really severe cases ever need surgery. Hopefully he can recover quickly so he doesn't miss too much time.
Oregonian
Four Star Recruit

Post by Oregonian »

greenyellow wrote:A PCL tear isn't as serious as an ACL since it usually doesn't require surgery and heals on its own in about 4-7 weeks. Only really severe cases ever need surgery. Hopefully he can recover quickly so he doesn't miss too much time.
No, you're thinking of an MCL. A full PCL tear takes a while to recover from and typically can't heal itself.