Kick Blount off the team

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

janos
One Star Recruit

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Post by janos »

....about 3/4 year ago, on the old board, I made a post of a rumor I had heard that Blount was likely "one and done" due to academics. Guess only part of the rumor was off target.......

Sad.
uodux1212
Senior

Re: Kick Blount off the team

Post by uodux1212 »

gofightingducks wrote:Blount succeeded last season because of JJ. Blount had -4 yards rushing after talking smack about Boise, he is not a star so I would like to see him off the team so he doesn't negatively affect the other players. What he did was a mistake yes, but what he did gives the Oregon program a black eye and will tarnish and negatively affect the view of the team in the eyes of fans, recruits, the media, etc. Plus he has in all likelihood ruined his future in the NFL. Not a good thing.
Couldnt agree more with your whole take.... Hope that punch was worth a NFL career and millions of $$... idiot.

Un-f***ing-real...

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
blackjack17
Three Star Recruit

I hope Bellotti doesn't make an emotional decision like ever

Post by blackjack17 »

WOW. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? You want him kicked off the team? I feel absolutely terrible at how the ducks played last night and i'm very upset with this team and coaching staff right now as well. But kicking Blount off the team is complete BS. You guys are fans, you are mad we lost the game, you are mad we lost any chance at a heisman, and you are mad we can't go undefeated, and you are completely unreasonable right now. It sounds like one night of rest was not enough for you to get over your anger, so take a chill pill and go to bed early tonight. Let's not make Blount the scapegoat here. What he did was wrong but blaming him for last night (which is exactly what is going on here) is not going to change anything. He was upset, he was called out, and he acted terribly, but kicking this young man off the team is not what is needed for him or the team. He needs to be punished and he needs to work his way back onto this team and even earn his right to be a starter again.
gofightingducks wrote:he is not a star so I would like to see him off the team
this statement made me so sad, how things can change so quickly