Sure glad we got Helfrich

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Sure glad we got Helfrich

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I don't know how much Helfrich is to blame, since he doesn't call the plays.

But the fact that Colordo sucked big time with him as O coordinator, and now that we've got him, we've been struggling offensively more than I've ever seen since we've implemented the spread.

Didn't like this hire when we got him, and I still don't like it.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Masoli's fault intirely.

I'm tired of hearing excuses for this guy.

The O-Line gave him all the time in the world, the running backs played very well, and the coaches called solid plays.

I mean there were at least 2 guys open in the middle every pass attempt and Masoli doesn't even give them a glance. He just heads for the sideline and throws it out of bounds or way low or way behind the reciever
rcook
Two Star Recruit

Post by rcook »

dd10snoop28 wrote:Masoli's fault intirely -----> :oops: .

I'm tired of hearing excuses for this guy.

The O-Line gave him all the time in the world, the running backs played very well, and the coaches called solid plays.

I mean there were at least 2 guys open in the middle every pass attempt and Masoli doesn't even give them a glance. He just heads for the sideline and throws it out of bounds or way low or way behind the reciever
You probably felt the same way last year after UCLA, right? Did anything happen after that, that could perhaps indicate he is coachable and capable of setting his feet and making good throws? Or Masoli is just SO BAD, like his results from last year indicate? Despite the fact that we have a new team this year and are off to a sloppy 2-1 record, our offense is like a penny stock that will blow up huge once it gets on track... It will, and Masoli will be there the whole time.. ;)

He will gracefully except your apology when you're ready...

Does not like war, fwiw
slammer
Two Star Recruit

Post by slammer »

Uh ... you and Masoli must be related?? Your right though, he is playing pretty freakin awsome!! His passing has been amazing!