Page 1 of 1

Ducks Offer 8th Grader

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:49 am
by Duck24
Oregon offered DJ Uiagalelei’s little brother Matayo yesterday, who happens to be in 8th grade. Supposedly 6’3 220 already.

Re: Ducks Offer 8th Grader

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:06 am
by Duck07
I credit school for the growth of my epiphyseal plates! David Sills never ended up at USC at QB but he did turn out to be a great player.

Re: Ducks Offer 8th Grader

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:44 am
by UOducksTK1
Duck07 wrote:I credit school for the growth of my epiphyseal plates! David Sills never ended up at USC at QB but he did turn out to be a great player.
lol, hey can't eating greens cause you to grow more?

Re: Ducks Offer 8th Grader

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:51 pm
by greenyellow
I'd say it's more genetics and natural development, not the school itself, that made him grow the way he has.

Re: Ducks Offer 8th Grader

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:06 pm
by Hoagduck
Duck07 wrote:I credit school for the growth of my epiphyseal plates! David Sills never ended up at USC at QB but he did turn out to be a great player.
Little different, since that kid was in 6th grade not 8th!

Re: Ducks Offer 8th Grader

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:24 pm
by ncduck
Come on guys, we all know he meant bone growth was due to the school and not in any way muscle growth.