Siaki Ika announces top 5 (commits to LSU)

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Siaki Ika announces top 5 (commits to LSU)

Post by greenyellow »

Image
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by Duck07 »

Let's hope he really likes the idea of playing alongside the others in this class! Add him, Criddell and Steele and that's quite the defensive group from 1 class with guys who can push for PT as part of the normal rotation.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I feel like LSU would probably be his school of choice, but if Sopsher ends up going there, would that change things for him?

Unfortunately Sopsher isn't committing until Feb signing day.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by Duckenstein »

Let's hope so
UOducksTK1 wrote:I feel like LSU would probably be his school of choice, but if Sopsher ends up going there, would that change things for him?

Unfortunately Sopsher isn't committing until Feb signing day.
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by GoDucksTroll »

As an FYI, the guy who made Ika's graphic is an LSU honk. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but make of that what you will.
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by maxduck »

When I saw thanks to "GeauxEdits" I figured it was LSU oriented. My faint hope is he does have artwork that doesn't involve purple and gold but I don't expect good news on Ika.
HomeSickDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 475
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by HomeSickDuck »

What ever happened with sorrels? Has that ship sailed?
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by greenyellow »

HomeSickDuck wrote:What ever happened with sorrels? Has that ship sailed?
Still seems he's a heavy South Carolina lean.
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by GoDucksTroll »

maxduck wrote:When I saw thanks to "GeauxEdits" I figured it was LSU oriented. My faint hope is he does have artwork that doesn't involve purple and gold but I don't expect good news on Ika.
He's a poster on TigerDroppings. Someone on there wrote that he told them Ika was going to LSU. I tried to find it, but it had been edited.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by karlhungis »

Everything I've heard has been LSU. Of course I was pretty convinced that KT was headed to Bama as well..
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by StevensTechU »

karlhungis wrote:Everything I've heard has been LSU. Of course I was pretty convinced that KT was headed to Bama as well..
I'd say there is a little more 'hard evidence' on this one.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by brich75 »

Immures to LSU as most suspected
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by greenyellow »

Looks like Oregon will now need to find a backup plan for him. Not too many guys his size out there left.
Image
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by maxduck »

I beleive Ishmael Sopsher isn't deciding until February. With 6'3" 351 lb Ika to LSU and 6'3" 323 lb DJ Dale to Alabama Oregon may become a bit more attractive.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Siaki Ika announces top 5, commitment date

Post by greenyellow »

Believe Texas A&M may not be the leader for Sopsher although I suspect LSU or Bama would still take him.
Image
Post Reply