Page 1 of 2
Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:53 pm
by greenyellow
Duck Commits:
CB Mykael Wright
RB Sean Dollars
LB Ge'mon Eaford
DE Kayvon Thibodeaux
Duck Targets:
CB Kaiir Elam
DT Ishmael Sophser
CB Christian Williams
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Fri 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:15 pm
by UOducksTK1
Well represented.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Fri 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:26 pm
by lukeyrid13
Thursday or Friday?
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Fri 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:30 pm
by Tray Dub
lukeyrid13 wrote:Thursday or Friday?
Thursday.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Fri 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:19 pm
by greenyellow
lukeyrid13 wrote:Thursday or Friday?
It's Thursday. Still a bit on wonky on my days after the bowl game on Monday and New Year's yesterday.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:08 pm
by lukeyrid13
No worries. Just wanted to make sure
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:56 am
by jimmy12
greenyellow wrote:Duck Commits:
CB Mykael Wright
RB Sean Dollars
LB Ge'mon Eaford
DE Kayvon Thibodeaux
Duck Targets:
CB Kaiir Elam
DT Ishmael Sophser
CB Christian Williams
I think Sophser is off the table with his demand of a team taking his brother. The only team to have offered both is LSU I believe.
Ika and Sophser in the middle will be kind of insane to watch.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:48 pm
by woundedknees
Anyone watching the game? I forgot to tune in until just now.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:49 pm
by karlhungis
woundedknees wrote:Anyone watching the game? I forgot to tune in until just now.
Just turned it on myself
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:52 pm
by ahhsenal
woundedknees wrote:Anyone watching the game? I forgot to tune in until just now.
I noticed thibodeaux with a couple decent pressures. looks very strong and explosive thus far
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:59 pm
by woundedknees
Sean Dollars with a nice 17 yard reception from MJ jr
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:06 pm
by woundedknees
Mykael Wright is showing some flashes, as well.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:08 pm
by FlDuckFan
Haven't seen Eaford yet but I may have missed him. Everyone else looks good.
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:30 pm
by ahhsenal
woundedknees wrote:Anyone watching the game? I forgot to tune in until just now.
I noticed thibodeaux with a couple decent pressures. looks very strong and explosive thus far
Re: Under Armour All-American Game (Jan. 3rd Thu 3 PM ESPN2)
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:07 pm
by TualatinDuck
Kt is balling! They are now double teaming him to keep him out of the backfield.