Coaches really like him, and I can see why. If he's a coachable kid, he'll be good here.
Re: QUACK! DB James commits
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm
by pudgejeff
Very sudden movements. Looks to have the potential to be a good CB, haven't seen much on his top end speed which will decide between if he can play on an island or just a Nickel back.
Re: QUACK! DB James commits
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:10 am
by Phalanx
Sounds like Alabama was trying to steal the guy Oregon stole from Mississippi State.
Re: QUACK! DB James commits
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:19 am
by StevensTechU
Phalanx wrote:Sounds like Alabama was trying to steal the guy Oregon stole from Mississippi State.
Where's that rumor come from?
I don't doubt it based on his talent. This kid is better than his rating.
Re: QUACK! DB James commits
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:00 pm
by greenyellow
StevensTechU wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Sounds like Alabama was trying to steal the guy Oregon stole from Mississippi State.
Where's that rumor come from?
I don't doubt it based on his talent. This kid is better than his rating.