Page 1 of 1

Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:09 pm
by jimmy12
Curious..

Also, anyone heard anything from Washington’s weekend?

Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:25 pm
by TualatinDuck
Scoopduck has an article up about Williams trip. Haven't seen anything on hemuli or puka.

Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:13 pm
by droop10
TualatinDuck wrote:Scoopduck has an article up about Williams trip. Haven't seen anything on hemuli or puka.
I believe Williams is the only one tripping this weekend. Probably too early to have heard anything.

Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:22 pm
by TualatinDuck
droop10 wrote:
TualatinDuck wrote:Scoopduck has an article up about Williams trip. Haven't seen anything on hemuli or puka.
I believe Williams is the only one tripping this weekend. Probably too early to have heard anything.
puka and hemuli are at uw this weekend.

Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:25 pm
by HomeSickDuck
I think thats what the original question was. They wanted to know how the visits for Heimuli and Nacua went at Washington as well as how Williams visit went for us.

Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!

Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm
by TualatinDuck
Puka posts as much on Twitter as I do on Facebook, which is hardly at all.