Page 1 of 1
Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:53 am
by TyranT
Curious how his visit went, if not having a WR coach has influence on his decision, and whether or not we'd take the grad transfer if we do end up flipping Puka?
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:58 am
by TualatinDuck
Probably not good.
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:00 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Washington people seem pretty confident they'll be landing Puka, but this kid is keeping it close to the vest so I don't think anyone knows for sure.
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:01 pm
by UOducksTK1
I wouldn't be on it. Also Oregon not having a WR coach probably doesn't help either.
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:07 pm
by Phenom
Supposed to be down to UW and us.
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:27 pm
by TyranT
Not sure how close the Sewell family is with Puka, but I know having some familiar faces on campus can't hurt.
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:06 pm
by lmduck
Sewell family is very close with him.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:25 pm
by southernoregonduck
TOS has an update from Wiltfong that has a bunch of up votes, but I’m not VIP so I don’t know what it says.