2020
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:08 pm
Now that 2019 is wrapped up who are the likely targets going into 2020? What does everyone think of chances that Mario has another top 10 class nationally next year?
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
i would be surprised if he doesnt have a top ten...This staff is unbelievable.kingk1 wrote:Now that 2019 is wrapped up who are the likely targets going into 2020? What does everyone think of chances that Mario has another top 10 class nationally next year?
Noticed today for the first time that Biggins CB'd DJU to Clemson back in October I think it was. One thing I've noticed about Biggins is that he very rarely will CB someone to Oregon and I often wonder why that is. Is DJ really more likely to go to Clemson over Oregon? It makes no sense to me based on what I've gathered reading some of his father's and uncles tweets with regard to Oregon. Herbert will be gone, Lawrence will not be. Also, supposedly his brother is a silent commitment of sorts, so what is Biggins' rationale here?Duck07 wrote:Well when we get DJU its going to help us out quite a bit.
Silent commit to where? Who is his brother? First Ive seen that mentioned.AshlandDuck wrote:Noticed today for the first time that Biggins CB'd DJU to Clemson back in October I think it was. One thing I've noticed about Biggins is that he very rarely will CB someone to Oregon and I often wonder why that is. Is DJ really more likely to go to Clemson over Oregon? It makes no sense to me based on what I've gathered reading some of his father's and uncles tweets with regard to Oregon. Herbert will be gone, Lawrence will not be. Also, supposedly his brother is a silent commitment of sorts, so what is Biggins' rationale here?Duck07 wrote:Well when we get DJU its going to help us out quite a bit.
TualatinDuck wrote:Silent commit to where? Who is his brother? First Ive seen that mentioned.AshlandDuck wrote:Noticed today for the first time that Biggins CB'd DJU to Clemson back in October I think it was. One thing I've noticed about Biggins is that he very rarely will CB someone to Oregon and I often wonder why that is. Is DJ really more likely to go to Clemson over Oregon? It makes no sense to me based on what I've gathered reading some of his father's and uncles tweets with regard to Oregon. Herbert will be gone, Lawrence will not be. Also, supposedly his brother is a silent commitment of sorts, so what is Biggins' rationale here?Duck07 wrote:Well when we get DJU its going to help us out quite a bit.
They did win a title since then, and DJ took both a visit out there and hung out at the national championship practices. Hopefully we get him out to the spring game or the Saturday night lights camp.lukeyrid13 wrote:A few months back we were considered even with Clemson for DJ but all the momentum has been for Clemson for the past 2-3 months.
Large. He won’t beat out Lawrence. He has to realize he will probably sit.AshlandDuck wrote:Herbert will be gone, Lawrence will not be. Also, supposedly his brother is a silent commitment of sorts, so what is Biggins' rationale here?Duck07 wrote:Well when we get DJU its going to help us out quite a bit.
Redshirting for the defending national champs doesn't sound like the worst gig.Hoagduck wrote:If Lawrence leaves after his Junior year that means DJ only sits one season, I don't think that's a deal breaker.
Well right now who would you rather replace to make your own name: Lawrence, Tua or Herbert? Of course, when Herbert wins a NC and a Heisman next year you won't hear me make this argument but winning the 1st NC at a school is going to make them remember you more then winning the 4th or 7th (or whereever Clemson and Bama are at) and replacing those legends.karlhungis wrote:Redshirting for the defending national champs doesn't sound like the worst gig.Hoagduck wrote:If Lawrence leaves after his Junior year that means DJ only sits one season, I don't think that's a deal breaker.