5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:52 pm
Looks like Oregon will once again be hosting 5* 2020 LB Sav'ell Smalls on an unofficial visit, but this time he's bringing his family along with him.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Our 5 Stars are going to become Pyramid Scheme recruiters.Merganzer wrote: sees ‘matchup nightmare’ playing alongside Kayvon Thibodeaux
Yes, how KT helps exponentially
That's a pyramid scheme I could live withDuck07 wrote:Our 5 Stars are going to become Pyramid Scheme recruiters.Merganzer wrote: sees ‘matchup nightmare’ playing alongside Kayvon Thibodeaux
Yes, how KT helps exponentiallyKT will get Savell and DJU and then Savell will get 2, and DJU will get 2 more and on-and on until Mario Crisotbal drinks your milkshake.
Washington fans think he winds up a butt sniffer, with a chance he goes to Bama/Clemson. They seem to have deluded themselves into thinking that he's going to stay home. I think we have the same shot that they do, our recruiters are much better and Smalls doesn't seem like the type to shy away from attention. It would really help recruiting if Washington has an unexpected disaster of a season while we live up to expectations.lukeyrid13 wrote:That's a pyramid scheme I could live withDuck07 wrote:Our 5 Stars are going to become Pyramid Scheme recruiters.Merganzer wrote: sees ‘matchup nightmare’ playing alongside Kayvon Thibodeaux
Yes, how KT helps exponentiallyKT will get Savell and DJU and then Savell will get 2, and DJU will get 2 more and on-and on until Mario Crisotbal drinks your milkshake.
Nationally no one has Smalls to Oregon, but he's visited probably a dozen times overall now in the last few years.
It’s gonna take people a while to fully realize that this Oregon coaching staff can really recruit.GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?
maybe he met a cute little coed?GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?
...or a large coed. I mean, everyone has their thing, right?EncinitasDuck wrote:maybe he met a cute little coed?GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?