Spring Game Visitors
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:32 pm
Thread to keep track of all the recruits visiting during Oregon's spring game.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Watched some of his clip and came away impressed with his ability to rapidly place himself where people aren't tackling.GoDucksTroll wrote:4-star WR Gary Bryant, 54th in the composite rankings, will also be visiting: https://247sports.com/Article/Four-Star ... 131236633/
greenyellow wrote:So far on JHop's podcast, he's named:
QB DJ Uiagalelei
RB Seven McGee
WR Johnny Wilson
WR LV Bunkley-Shelton
WR Gary Bryant
WR Silas Starr
TE Seth Figgins
OL Jalen Jeffers
OL Andres DeWerk
DT Jamar Sekona
LB Justin Flowe
LB Justin Houston
LB Andy Alfieri
CB Darion Green-Warren
CB Avantae Williams
DB Myles Slusher
He said that there may be nearly 100 recruits on campus this weekend.
If I did inventory correct so far with the list and tweets not listed there are 22 visitors. I would be interested on a correct number after the game, how many showed? 100, doubt it, but I do love this recruiting style Cristobal and the boys have! I'm not going to slam or want to start slamming Helf, but it kind makes me want to hang my head in shame....greenyellow wrote:So far on JHop's podcast, he's named:
QB DJ Uiagalelei
RB Seven McGee
WR Johnny Wilson
WR LV Bunkley-Shelton
WR Gary Bryant
WR Silas Starr
TE Seth Figgins
OL Jalen Jeffers
OL Andres DeWerk
DT Jamar Sekona
LB Justin Flowe
LB Justin Houston
LB Andy Alfieri
CB Darion Green-Warren
CB Avantae Williams
DB Myles Slusher
He said that there may be nearly 100 recruits on campus this weekend.
They typically invite teammates of D-1 recruits and whole HS teams, so it very well could be over 100, depending on your definition of 'recruit.'Alan wrote: If I did inventory correct so far with the list and tweets not listed there are 22 visitors. I would be interested on a correct number after the game, how many showed? 100, doubt it, but I do love this recruiting style Cristobal and the boys have! I'm not going to slam or want to start slamming Helf, but it kind makes me want to hang my head in shame....