Page 1 of 1

QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:25 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon continues their hot streak of commits after visits by getting 2020 3* LB Jackson LaDuke out of Nevada.

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:33 pm
by StevensTechU
I watched his tape this morning after it seemed like this might happen. Good looking prospect in terms of size, speed, and instincts. It's often nice to watch the HUDL of some defensive teammates to see what the player does in non-highlight plays, and I haven't done that yet, but will say I was pleased with what I watched.

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:47 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
He's a 3 star, but on 24/7 rankings, he was 0.0118 shy of being a 4 star.

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:56 pm
by greenyellow
DuckMastaFunk wrote:He's a 3 star, but on 24/7 rankings, he was 0.0118 shy of being a 4 star.
It does seem that several of their 3* guys are potential candidates to move up after good summer camp showings. LaDuke is one of those guys.

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:31 am
by GoDucksIn09
He is a 4 star on rivals

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 am
by jimmy12
greenyellow wrote:
DuckMastaFunk wrote:He's a 3 star, but on 24/7 rankings, he was 0.0118 shy of being a 4 star.
It does seem that several of their 3* guys are potential candidates to move up after good summer camp showings. LaDuke is one of those guys.
Several sites have mentioned that Willie was about stars. MC and staff believe that they are going to rely more on their own evaluations. (I can't find the specific article). I want to believe that post senior year, most of these players will be more highly rated and fit Oregon's plans better.

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:16 am
by UOducksTK1
Nice pickup!

Re: QUACK! 2020 LB Jackson LaDuke commits

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 pm
by woundedknees
There was a time when we treated Rivals ratings as Gospel... Scout and 247, not so much.

My how things change.