Page 1 of 1

Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:59 pm
by lukeyrid13
Darn

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:01 pm
by GrantDuck
Crazy he went from I'm 100% leaving the West Coast for college to I'm staying in Seattle.

Know his coach at Kennedy this year is a massive UW fan/booster.

Have a feeling there will be a bit more drama with this kid as he takes his officials.

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:50 pm
by StevensTechU
Anyone know if he's the real deal? Great football player or just an extremely physically mature kid at his age?

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:59 pm
by Phenom
He’s not a great football player yet. He probably had less than 10 sacks in his HS career. Still has potential.

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:31 pm
by GoDucksIn09
Sad considering how many times he visited Oregon. Not surprised, other than what was mentioned earlier. Certain to leave west coast to a Husky hmm seems odd to me.

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:56 pm
by GoDucksTroll
This was the early favorite until our coaches (supposedly) convinced him anywhere but Washington. We’ll see if it’s over for recruitment, because if he takes other visits it can get interesting.

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:56 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Well I wanted Noah Sewell more so I’m not super bummed, just more bummed and surprised he ended up at Washington. Hopefully Oregon still lands Sewell which I think they will.

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:00 am
by GoDucksTroll
Interesting development is that with Savvy’s commitment they cancelled a visit from 4-star LB Jordan Banks, out of Narbonne: https://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Banks-46051934/

He was supposedly down to Washington, Bama, Ohio State, and Oklahoma. But he may not have committable offers from any of them anymore. No idea if we need another LB since we’re banking on Sewell. Just another potential domino.

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:20 am
by alxtw
I was much more impressed with Flowe's vids over those of Smalls

Re: Savell Smalls to....Washington

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:17 pm
by RanDux
We didn't want him anyway! ;)