Cal vist list
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:41 pm
Has anything been made public on who if anyone is visiting for Cal game?
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Looks like he's in the class of 2021. There's plenty of time for him to get morekarlhungis wrote:"Big time" "Holds 1 D1 offer"
First time I’ve ever seen someone named Trevonn have a Ukrainian last name. It means little fish.jimmy12 wrote:https://247sports.com/Player/Trevonn-Rybka-46080787/
This guy is visiting apparently. First time I have heard or seen his name.
Why do you think 2021?squintsdd wrote:Looks like he's in the class of 2021. There's plenty of time for him to get morekarlhungis wrote:"Big time" "Holds 1 D1 offer"
Says c/o 2021 in his twitter profilejimmy12 wrote:Why do you think 2021?squintsdd wrote:Looks like he's in the class of 2021. There's plenty of time for him to get morekarlhungis wrote:"Big time" "Holds 1 D1 offer"
jimmy12 wrote:Interesting! 247 must be wrong.
https://247sports.com/Player/Koli-Faaiu-46081720/jimmy12 wrote:Interesting! 247 must be wrong.
Is that your kid?AutzenMember wrote:This guy visited Oregon vs Cal this past weekend:
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9573518/5d ... 0f5490d87c
Yes it is! I know, shameless plug.pudgejeff wrote:Is that your kid?AutzenMember wrote:This guy visited Oregon vs Cal this past weekend:
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9573518/5d ... 0f5490d87c
4.0 GPA and a good enough player to get looks from major programs? Congrats to you and your son.AutzenMember wrote:Yes it is! I know, shameless plug.pudgejeff wrote:Is that your kid?AutzenMember wrote:This guy visited Oregon vs Cal this past weekend:
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9573518/5d ... 0f5490d87c