Page 1 of 1
7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:42 pm
by Merganzer
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:47 pm
by karlhungis
Can he suit up?
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:20 pm
by rsbgduck
^^^ LMAO, truth
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:49 pm
by GoDucksTroll
I really hope he can skip a grade, because we need all the RB competition we can get. I’m hoping Benson comes in and blows the doors off. I like CJ and Travis, but let’s be honest - this is the worst Oregon RB group I can remember in 20+ years. Herman Ho-Fumble would be the star back in this group.
Man, I miss Gary Campbell. He was so good at getting the one guy he wanted and then setting up shop with that guy. Yesterday was the perfect chance for us to use another RB.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:05 pm
by Phenom
CJ and Felix were recruited by Campbell. Cyrus and Dye were recruited by Pimp.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:00 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Phenom wrote:CJ and Felix were recruited by Campbell. Cyrus and Dye were recruited by Pimp.
And CJ has been our best RB, while I’ve been beating the Felix drum. No idea what’s going on with him. I was thinking of this years recruiting class. Milton and Robinson, the two best Pac-12 footprint RBs are going East. We weren’t even in the conversation.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:43 pm
by StevensTechU
Phenom wrote:CJ and Felix were recruited by Campbell. Cyrus and Dye were recruited by Pimp.
CJ was. If Campbell had stayed, I highly, highly doubt Felix would not have been a duck. I don't think he gets a committable offer.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:59 pm
by GoDucksIn09
Campbell got good recruits as RB. I would like to see us go after better rbs. 3 stars seems to be setting the bar pretty low for where we want to be as a program.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:34 pm
by Phenom
StevensTechU wrote:Phenom wrote:CJ and Felix were recruited by Campbell. Cyrus and Dye were recruited by Pimp.
CJ was. If Campbell had stayed, I highly, highly doubt Felix would not have been a duck. I don't think he gets a committable offer.
He had a committable offer. Dude was one of the top performers at The Opening.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 am
by northbeachsf
Based on the limited carries I have seen, it is pretty clear that Felix is the best true runner that we currently have on the roster. IMO he has better vision and is more patient than the other backs + he has the ability to take it to the house on any given play. That being said, he has struggled with injuries. Also, I have not seen enough to know if he is a decent blocker on passing downs. That could play into his position on the depth chart as well.
Re: 7 Mcgee
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:50 pm
by UOducksTK1
karlhungis wrote:Can he suit up?
Would be nice! Really hope McGee stays true to his commitment and we actually see him play as a duck.