Page 1 of 1

QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:03 pm
by Tray Dub

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:04 pm
by Phenom

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:11 pm
by greenyellow
As soon as Noah Sewell committed, Brown's commitment was just going to be a matter of when, not if.

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:12 pm
by brich75
Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:37 pm
by Merganzer
brich75 wrote:Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?
Nemec just confirmed on the radio that yes it is.

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:39 pm
by brich75
Merganzer wrote:
brich75 wrote:Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?
Nemec just confirmed on the radio that yes it is.
Funny I thought he was also the guy saying it was a 2020 recruit.

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:48 pm
by wepto
brich75 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
brich75 wrote:Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?
Nemec just confirmed on the radio that yes it is.
Funny I thought he was also the guy saying it was a 2020 recruit.
Nemec is the clickbait king.

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:01 pm
by StevensTechU
wepto wrote:
brich75 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
brich75 wrote:Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?
Nemec just confirmed on the radio that yes it is.
Funny I thought he was also the guy saying it was a 2020 recruit.
Nemec is the clickbait king.
He's trash

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:03 pm
by Phenom
wepto wrote:
brich75 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
brich75 wrote:Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?
Nemec just confirmed on the radio that yes it is.
Funny I thought he was also the guy saying it was a 2020 recruit.
Nemec is the clickbait king.
Damn f that dude,

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:41 pm
by ducks5ever
Cristobal doing his "I found my next ILB dance"

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:08 am
by RanDux
I am excited about this commitment! Oregon is the future Linebacker U.!!!

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:37 am
by GoDucksIn09
Hard to be real excited since there is still a year before can sign. I hope he sticks since a lot of people are thinking he will be really good.

I am more concerned right now about Flowe or Ringo possibly joining the flock since they are two could use for this class. Anyone know anything about Flowe and his visit.

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:41 am
by justducky0
Phenom wrote:
wepto wrote:
brich75 wrote:
Merganzer wrote:
brich75 wrote:Is this the big commit everyone was talking about last week?
Nemec just confirmed on the radio that yes it is.
Funny I thought he was also the guy saying it was a 2020 recruit.
Nemec is the clickbait king.
Damn f that dude,
Yah Nemec is trash. His twitter feed is atrocious for a "professional journalist".

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:25 am
by EncinitasDuck
ducks5ever wrote:
Cristobal doing his "I found my next ILB dance"
And Feld the first one up to congratulate him!

Re: QUAAAACK! Keith Brown commits

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:01 am
by SuperDuck
YESSS!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Oregon football family, young man!