Page 1 of 1
Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:54 am
by Alan
What order do the go in and what round? Your guess?
Joe Burrow, LSU
Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
Justin Herbert, Oregon
Jordan Love, Utah State
Jake Fromm, Georgia
Jacob Eason, Washington
Bryce Perkins, Virginia
Jalen Hurts, Oklahoma
Nate Stanley, Iowa
Anthony Gordon, Washington State
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:07 pm
by UOducksTK1
Nate Stanley? Ha, how did he make it on the list with those guys.
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:49 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
I only care about the top 3.
Burrow to Bengals.
Tua to Dolphins.
Herbert to Chargers or Panthers.
In this scenario, I really like Herbert's landing spot
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:42 pm
by StevensTechU
DuckMastaFunk wrote:I only care about the top 3.
Burrow to Bengals.
Tua to Dolphins.
Herbert to Chargers or Panthers.
In this scenario, I really like Herbert's landing spot
Whaaaaaat? You don't care where the greatest arm that ever lived, belonging to Jacob Eason, is going to go???
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:56 pm
by woundedknees
Eason to some place that will fail to develop him, put him in the line of fire way too soon, then kick him to the curb in 3-4 seasons... Is that what you're thinking?
I was hoping he'd have an illustrious career, like Jay Clocker...
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:11 pm
by Blazers-1977
Yah it basically seems like being a top 5 even top 10 pick for most QB turns out to be terrible for the person being drafted as they go to teams with terrible O-Line’s , and terrible front offices and then get blamed cause they can’t make up for those deficiencies in just 3-4 years .
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:23 pm
by Alan
Burrow goes in the first too 5 pick
Herbert goes as the second QB, probably top 10
I am guessing Hurt goes as the third QB, probably late second
Tua drops big time, late third or fourth
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:20 am
by duckfan96
I’ve seen 2 mock drafts where Justin falls to the patriots. I wouldn’t be against that. Would rather see that than he get drafted by a crappy team
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:14 pm
by rockthief
Blazers-1977 wrote:Yah it basically seems like being a top 5 even top 10 pick for most QB turns out to be terrible for the person being drafted as they go to teams with terrible O-Line’s , and terrible front offices and then get blamed cause they can’t make up for those deficiencies in just 3-4 years .
Hello Marcus! Ugh, I hope Mariota moves on to a decent team and that Herbert also goes somewhere other than a Cleveland , Tennessee, or Cincinnati.
Re: Top 10 QB’s in the draft
Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 am
by OregonFan4Life
Patriots sign Marcus with a retiring Brady and Chargers draft Herbert, Herbert sits for a year, learns from Rivers, then takes over the following year. That’s probably the best case scenario for both Oregon QB’s.