Page 1 of 1
So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:42 pm
by nogerO
What do you you think?
Re: So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:15 pm
by UOducksTK1
49ers. Their D is legit.
Re: So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:08 pm
by Merganzer
This should be a good one. The 49ers go from 4-12 last season to NFC champ; KC goes from the AFC championship loss in OT w/o getting the ball to the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years. Garoppolo does the best game managing, 6-8 77 yards, Mahomes gets another come from behind win in the playoffs. Chiefs 35-34.
Re: So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:24 pm
by nogerO
I don't have a dog in the fight so I guess I'd like to see Andy Reid get a ring. I think the 49ers will have a window of a few years to win one. Go Pack Go! Get some defensive help please.
Re: So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:38 am
by Blazers-1977
It will be close and for that reason I am gonna say the Chiefs will win because of how great of a 2nd half player Mahomes has been this post season and I think he wins it for the Chiefs in the final drive of the game.
Re: So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:05 pm
by Merganzer
The Chiefs are the Champs. Come from behind in each game of the playoffs. Mahomes has his worst game of his NFL career statistically, under 300 yards, 286. 2 TD's & 2 int's, but he made the plays, led the team, 21-0 run, and I think this was a case of the Chiefs winning it rather than the 49rs blowing it.
Re: So who wins the SuperB owl.
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:08 pm
by OregonFan4Life
49ers 100% choked that. Emmanuel Moseley pulled a Deommodore Lenoir on that 3rd and 15, then Jimmy G comes out with his tail between his legs. Chiefs took advantage of it for sure. Feel bad for Buckner, Armstead, and the rest of the DLine for the 49ers, they destroyed the Chiefs Oline.