Page 1 of 1

TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight (QUACK!!!!)

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:39 am
by UOducksTK1

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:56 am
by Tray Dub
This looks like a great get! It's been a few years since we had a reliable stud TE we could rely on, after a string of so many great ones before.

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm
by StevensTechU
I watched his highlights a week or so ago, when Oregon really started trending for him. Big, athletic kid, but I'm really concerned with his hands. He catches with his body on a lot of throws, and just doesn't seem to have particularly soft hands. I'd consider this a fine get, but not a great get for that reason. Hopefully it's something that isn't as it appears, or that he can get much better at, but if I'm scouting, it's something I'm paying attention to.

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:07 pm
by UOducksTK1
Deciding at 6pm tonight.

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:35 pm
by Merganzer

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:38 pm
by SuperDuck
Merganzer wrote:
BOOM!!!

Welcome to the Oregon family, young man!!!

Go Ducks!!! :D

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:05 pm
by Tray Dub
Haha that's a cocky quote, I'm into it. Let's go!

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:08 pm
by buckmarkduck
We have the potential to land the top OL class and TE class. Mario is turning UO into Stanford, with a more dynamic offence and better defense.

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:45 pm
by RanDux
Merganzer wrote:
Love the picture!

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm
by UOducksTK1
Siiiick! I love having dominating TEs. Hope Matavao becomes the next one.

Re: TE Moliki Matavao deciding tonight

Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:12 pm
by maxduck