Page 1 of 1

How do we have so much room for recruits?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:31 pm
by rockthief
I love it.

Re: How do we have so much room for recruits?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:25 pm
by partytime1667
Probably gonna see some transfers here in the near future

Re: How do we have so much room for recruits?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:58 pm
by punizhr02
I think we have room for around 20, but we expect Sewell to go pro, and I have a feeling we'll have 1-2 transfers at WR. These should add to that number

Re: How do we have so much room for recruits?

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:05 pm
by lukeyrid13
I think we only have 13-14 seniors and then Holland Sewell and Verdell all likely leave early. We are essentially going to be pushing out 6-7 guys most likely.