Page 1 of 1
Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:32 am
by greenyellow
Seattle's NHL team has finally gotten their name: the Kraken. The logos and name play to Seattle's hockey and nautical history while also being the fan-favorite from several of the polls the team did.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:36 am
by Tray Dub
I for one think it's sick. I'm going to try to become a fan – never gotten too into hockey, but it's been fun when I've watched and it'll be all the more so if I have a team to root for.
By the way, there's lots of talk for a new name for Seattle's new fans: the krakheads.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:33 pm
by GrandpaDuck
Tray Dub wrote:I for one think it's sick. I'm going to try to become a fan – never gotten too into hockey, but it's been fun when I've watched and it'll be all the more so if I have a team to root for.
By the way, there's lots of talk for a new name for Seattle's new fans: the krakheads.
It is a good name. Hat tip.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:55 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Most hated NHL team ever by far. Anything that comes from Seattle is pure evil.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:57 pm
by Alan
I like it, good choice
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:30 pm
by nogerO
Totally offends me. Too close to Cracker. I'm going to do everything in my power to have this racist nickname banned.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:09 pm
by alxtw
Its amazing how they still dont have a NBA team.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:43 am
by duck55
alxtw wrote:Its amazing how they still dont have a NBA team.
They do - it plays in OKC

Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:37 pm
by woundedknees
Hardwood Crickets can be particularly 'Thunderous' whilst lamenting the departure of the Sonics...
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:02 am
by nogerO
alxtw wrote:Its amazing how they still dont have a NBA team.
Why would anyone in their right mind spend a bunch of money to have a professional team in that s*** hole anarchist din of vipers?
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:32 am
by Duck07
nogerO wrote:
alxtw wrote:Its amazing how they still dont have a NBA team.
Why would anyone in their right mind spend a bunch of money to have a professional team in that s*** hole anarchist din of vipers?
Well in that case everyone should be worried that Vulcan will sell the team to an owner who doesn't want to have a pro team in some s*** hole anarchist din of vipers.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:10 am
by nogerO
Duck07 wrote:nogerO wrote:
alxtw wrote:Its amazing how they still dont have a NBA team.
Why would anyone in their right mind spend a bunch of money to have a professional team in that s*** hole anarchist din of vipers?
Well in that case everyone should be worried that Vulcan will sell the team to an owner who doesn't want to have a pro team in some s*** hole anarchist din of vipers.
I could give a f*** about hockey or anything to do with Seattle...pro sports are dead.
Re: Seattle's NHL team gets a name
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:18 pm
by UOducksTK1
alxtw wrote:Its amazing how they still dont have a NBA team.
lol^