Page 1 of 1

Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:04 pm
by Anatinae
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/tr ... -nfl-draft

I would guess he'll prepare for the draft.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:29 pm
by lukeyrid13
Trey Lance at Oklahoma would be deadly. I think he would easily beat out Rattler.

As for Oregon, we literally cannot take any more players even if: Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields or 2019 Chase Young wanted to transfer here. We used up all our 2020 spots and we are still at 86-87 scholarship players on top of that.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm
by OregonFan4Life
lukeyrid13 wrote:Trey Lance at Oklahoma would be deadly. I think he would easily beat out Rattler.

As for Oregon, we literally cannot take any more players even if: Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields or 2019 Chase Young wanted to transfer here. We used up all our 2020 spots and we are still at 86-87 scholarship players on top of that.
I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to make room for Trey Lance.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:55 pm
by lukeyrid13
OregonFan4Life wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:Trey Lance at Oklahoma would be deadly. I think he would easily beat out Rattler.

As for Oregon, we literally cannot take any more players even if: Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields or 2019 Chase Young wanted to transfer here. We used up all our 2020 spots and we are still at 86-87 scholarship players on top of that.
I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to make room for Trey Lance.
We used up all of our 2020 spots. Luke Hill used up a spot as did: Logan S, Devon Williams and Anthony Brown. That equals our 25 for the year.

If George Moore gets his 6th year, then we are at either 86 or 87 players even after Eaford transferred out. The main one that prevents it though is the 25 spots a year. Hill, just like Chris Steele the year prior, used up spots even though they never step foot on campus.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:34 pm
by StevensTechU
To be honest, I think Trey Lance is a lot closer to a Dakota Prukop-quality player than people appear to believe.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:43 pm
by karlhungis
StevensTechU wrote:To be honest, I think Trey Lance is a lot closer to a Dakota Prukop-quality player than people appear to believe.
I agree. I think he would probably hurt his stock if he transferred to a major program.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:05 pm
by droop10
StevensTechU wrote:To be honest, I think Trey Lance is a lot closer to a Dakota Prukop-quality player than people appear to believe.
Prukop was never even remotely mentioned as being potentially drafted. Draft analysts have Lance as a first rounder after his freshman year, and at least 1 has him higher rated than Lawrence and Fields. I’m not saying draft analysts are infallible, but I don’t think it’s fair to compare him to Prukop. He would sure have a lot of people fooled.

Re: Will Trey Lance transfer?

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:16 am
by lukeyrid13
Lance is good. He’s cam newton light.