Page 1 of 1
2020 WEEK ONE
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 am
by Bud Lee
Got a helluva line up this week!
Kicks off Thursday with a big one between Southern Miss and South Alabama. I got the Golden Eagles to cover the spread in this one. BYU vs Navy should be a good one on Monday! What y'all looking forward to watching this weekend?
Re: 2020 WEEK ONE
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:59 am
by droop10
Honestly, I can't get even get into the idea of watching the games this season. Without the Ducks in it, I have no dog in the fight, and I'd just be watching teams battle it out over a fake National Championship that won't be acknowledged by the NCAA. I guess it'll just be another fictitious championship for some SEC or ACC team to put up a banner for, but what's the point? Hell, even if the Pac-12 plays in the spring, it'll be lame because there won't be a championship to play for. This season is just trash, unfortunately.
Re: 2020 WEEK ONE
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:28 am
by Duck07
Bud Lee wrote:Got a helluva line up this week!
Kicks off Thursday with a big one between Southern Miss and South Alabama. I got the Golden Eagles to cover the spread in this one. BYU vs Navy should be a good one on Monday! What y'all looking forward to watching this weekend?
The grill at the BBQ I'm hosting for my Mom's birthday.

Re: 2020 WEEK ONE
Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:28 pm
by lukeyrid13
I'm honestly too depressed that we aren't playing to get excited for this year. I love all of college football, but it will just make me more angry that we aren't playing to be watching other teams out there.
Re: 2020 WEEK ONE
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:04 pm
by ducks5ever
droop10 wrote:Honestly, I can't get even get into the idea of watching the games this season. Without the Ducks in it, I have no dog in the fight, and I'd just be watching teams battle it out over a fake National Championship that won't be acknowledged by the NCAA. I guess it'll just be another fictitious championship for some SEC or ACC team to put up a banner for, but what's the point? Hell, even if the Pac-12 plays in the spring, it'll be lame because there won't be a championship to play for. This season is just trash, unfortunately.
Welp other conferences put on their big boy pants while we didn't. Or maybe the other conferences put on their dunce caps and we passed on it. I'm all for big boy pants but time will tell I guess.