Page 1 of 1
Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:59 pm
by greenyellow
2021 OL Kingsley Suamataia will announcing his commitment tomorrow evening at 6:30 PM PST. Expect another pickup for Oregon.
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:47 pm
by GoDucksIn09
Anytime USC is in the picture am always concerned. I know all the crystal balls favor Oregon and all the ties he has are all positive, but Oregon has lost a lot more recruiting battles against USC than they have won. I am trying to be optimistic but USC always concerns me.
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:32 pm
by Quietduck
With Peni going will that affect? I know they are related but that also opens his position.
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:11 pm
by greenyellow
Quietduck wrote:With Peni going will that affect? I know they are related but that also opens his position.
Penei was likely going to leaving even if there was a fall season so I doubt it matters much. Plus, Noah Sewell is still going to be here.
Re: Kingsley Suamataia announcing commitment 9/8
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:39 pm
by WestCoastDux
QUACK!!! Kingsley is an Oregon Duck. Sco Ducks!