Page 1 of 1

Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:38 am
by Bighonkingduck
27-21 Fuskies

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:00 am
by StevensTechU
I watched about a half, and outside of Gebbia being a significant step back from Luton, I thought both of these teams looked talented. Both looked fast, both looked physical. I really liked de Laura and reeeaaaally wanted our coaches to go after him instead of Ashford. By the end of the cycle, he had an Ohio State offer, but chose to stay loyal to WSU. But both teams are dangerous. These aren't the Vanderbilt and Mississippi State.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:06 am
by Duck07
StevensTechU wrote:I watched about a half, and outside of Gebbia being a significant step back from Luton, I thought both of these teams looked talented. Both looked fast, both looked physical. I really liked de Laura and reeeaaaally wanted our coaches to go after him instead of Ashford. By the end of the cycle, he had an Ohio State offer, but chose to stay loyal to WSU. But both teams are dangerous. These aren't the Vanderbilt and Mississippi State.
I'm cool with offering any starting QB out of St Louis HS at this point.

I think he'll make some plays with his legs but we're going to get home more often than not and make them pay with turnovers.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:18 pm
by Everythingsducky
Beavs playing the Fuskies tough now on the road. Go Beavs!

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:38 pm
by Duck07

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:38 pm
by StevensTechU
Beavers playing washington tough, pounding the ball down the huskies' throats after going down two scores early. They punch it in just before halftime to make it 24-21. They're playing the kind of game where a mistake or two from washington could give OSU an opening to win a tight ballgame.

I'll read about it in the morning, because I don't care quite enough to stay up to finish it, haha.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:29 pm
by Everythingsducky
StevensTechU wrote:Beavers playing washington tough, pounding the ball down the huskies' throats after going down two scores early. They punch it in just before halftime to make it 24-21. They're playing the kind of game where a mistake or two from washington could give OSU an opening to win a tight ballgame.

I'll read about it in the morning, because I don't care quite enough to stay up to finish it, haha.
It’s Saturday night man! C’mon, what, you getting up at 4am to watch the Masters live? Beavs are playing good ball, and can beat these a-holes. Jimmy Lake is a fraud. Can’t wait to see the puppies slip back to mediocrity.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:43 pm
by Phalanx
Beavers get ripped off on 4th down near the goal line. The fix is in.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:58 pm
by woundedknees
That looked like he made the play by at least a yard, and review said Fuskie bal??? Beavs got robbed for sure!

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:53 am
by lukeyrid13
woundedknees wrote:That looked like he made the play by at least a yard, and review said Fuskie bal??? Beavs got robbed for sure!
Yeah, that was BS

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:38 am
by GrandpaDuck
Back to back plays they spotted where he was bent back instead of his forward progress.

If that was Oregon instead of the Beavs that happened to, I'd be out shopping for a replacement TV this morning.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:47 pm
by ICamel
Oregon State fans refer to themselves as "long suffering Beaver fans". I think they actually enjoy it.

Re: Same ole Beavs

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:01 pm
by StevensTechU
Finally watched that play. Beavers got majorly jobbed. They get the first down, they're definitely in the end zone with how they were running against the huskies. If nothing else changes, they leave Seattle with a 1 point victory.