Page 1 of 1
Stream for the game?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:33 am
by nogerO
I have netflix and I'm looking for a free source stream?
Re: Stream for the game?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:31 pm
by Duck07
Dude Stream
Best Solaris
Sport Surge
The first two are direct sources the last just compiles other sources like the first two
Re: Stream for the game?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:59 pm
by nogerO
Thanks!
Re: Stream for the game?
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:59 pm
by nogerO
Thought I'd share. There's an app for your phone called Dofu sports. you can stream almost any game pro or college. If you have a smart tv and have youtube on it all you have to do is find the game you want on your phone and once it's playing go to your tv and go to the youtube app and click on history and it should show up there and click on it and enjoy!
Thanks son
Re: Stream for the game?
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:26 pm
by squintsdd
nogerO wrote:Thought I'd share. There's an app for your phone called Dofu sports. you can stream almost any game pro or college. If you have a smart tv and have youtube on it all you have to do is find the game you want on your phone and once it's playing go to your tv and go to the youtube app and click on history and it should show up there and click on it and enjoy!
Thanks son
Just tried this. I was skeptical, but holy hell that was easy