Page 1 of 1
Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:17 pm
by thomas time
ducks got a cb for him today, a wr from Utah. How many wr's are they taking this class?
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:00 pm
by Phalanx
I know about Clemons and Merriweather...are there others the Ducks are after? It sounds like they are missing on some guys.
I wonder if they want McKenzie's twin brother as well, who plays DB.
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:50 am
by jimmy12
Reminds me of Kris Hudson. I believe they will take 3 WRs (but not 100% sure).
Side note: I think people will probably need to get used to lower rated players by the services this year. The services lost a full year plus of rating time (and no camps) and there is very limited film on players. It's going to be really interesting to see how many 3 stars turn to 4 stars post signing.
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:41 am
by lukeyrid13
jimmy12 wrote:Reminds me of Kris Hudson. I believe they will take 3 WRs (but not 100% sure).
Side note: I think people will probably need to get used to lower rated players by the services this year. The services lost a full year plus of rating time (and no camps) and there is very limited film on players. It's going to be really interesting to see how many 3 stars turn to 4 stars post signing.
Most especially for the west coast guys as well.
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:53 pm
by thomas time
Stephon Johnson wr from Texas announcing tomorrow, has 3 predictions from J Hop site for Oregon over the last two weeks
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:49 pm
by StevensTechU
thomas time wrote:Stephon Johnson wr from Texas announcing tomorrow, has 3 predictions from J Hop site for Oregon over the last two weeks
Give me a kid that can make these catches any day.
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:57 am
by jimmy12
StevensTechU wrote:thomas time wrote:Stephon Johnson wr from Texas announcing tomorrow, has 3 predictions from J Hop site for Oregon over the last two weeks
Give me a kid that can make these catches any day.
Is that Johnson?
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:53 am
by StevensTechU
Yep
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:31 am
by OregonFan4Life
Yeah I think Oregon can find room for Johnson.....
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:21 pm
by northbeachsf
Looks like Johnson is a Duck
Re: Dominique McKenzie
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:30 pm
by UOducksTK1
quack!