Page 1 of 1
QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:14 pm
by greenyellow
As many have been forecasting, Oregon has received the commitment of 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams out of Jefferson HS in Portland.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:30 pm
by UOducksTK1
Sco Ducks! Great in-state pickup. Slightly worried about his size, but we've had smaller at safety. JD Nelson and John Boyett were tiny dudes.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:38 pm
by EncinitasDuck
6 ft 195lbs?
That's not bad for a senior in HS. He should be able to get to around 210 with proper nutrition and strength program.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:08 pm
by StevensTechU
^^ they're almost certainly stretching that. He looks short in every video and ohoto. I'd guess no taller than 5'10.
I guess i need to walk over to Jefferson to catch a game. Not often I have a duck commit playing a stone's throw away.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:25 pm
by GoDucksTroll
I really like this kid. He’s a great athlete, was on Jefferson’s elite varsity basketball team as a freshman. Williams looks like he can hit, carry more weight, and has that rare burst. Size wise it’s not like he’s dangerously undersized and can still grow.
We wondered about Marcel Yates and his recruiting, Williams said he was the difference maker since Yates was his favorite coach before he even got hired at Oregon, a pretty good sign.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:05 am
by nogerO
StevensTechU wrote:^^ they're almost certainly stretching that. He looks short in every video and ohoto. I'd guess no taller than 5'10.
I guess i need to walk over to Jefferson to catch a game. Not often I have a duck commit playing a stone's throw away.
Walk over from Hoboken?
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:36 am
by StevensTechU
Haha. When I joined this forum, I lived in NYC. I found out there was a tiny school across the water in Hoboken (Stevens institute of technology) that is the only other college with a duck as a mascot anywhere in the country. I've since relocated to Portland.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:13 am
by ncduck
StevensTechU wrote:Haha. When I joined this forum, I lived in NYC. I found out there was a tiny school across the water in Hoboken (Stevens institute of technology) that is the only other college with a duck as a mascot anywhere in the country. I've since relocated to Portland.
Once upon a time Stevens started a small private school for children of faculty that later broke off and became independent. My wife’s first gig out of college was teaching at the private school, today it’s called Stevens Cooperative School. I actually have a friend who worked a Stevens Institute of Technology in the mid-2k’s doing institutional research.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:49 am
by StevensTechU
That's awesome. I hope you have a lot of Attila The Duck gear.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:38 am
by jimmy12
StevensTechU wrote:Haha. When I joined this forum, I lived in NYC. I found out there was a tiny school across the water in Hoboken (Stevens institute of technology) that is the only other college with a duck as a mascot anywhere in the country. I've since relocated to Portland.
from bad to worse (and I am a an Oregonian)
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:59 am
by StevensTechU
Ha, I liked both.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:06 pm
by duck55
Oregon should start a "sister School" program and get the 2 mascots together.
Re: QUACK! 4* 2022 S Trejon Williams commits
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:54 am
by nogerO
duck55 wrote:Oregon should start a "sister School" program and get the 2 mascots together.
I wouldn't expect any offspring from that relationship. Unless Atilla is a girls name these days!
