Page 1 of 1

Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 6:49 am
by jimmy12
Anyone know who?

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:37 pm
by StevensTechU
If that's the case, I wouldn't hate knowing, so bump.

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 2:29 pm
by lukeyrid13
Bydarrius Knighten from Southeast Missouri State

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 2:31 pm
by jimmy12
Who? Where??? (Thank you)

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 2:47 pm
by StevensTechU
lukeyrid13 wrote:Bydarrius Knighten from Southeast Missouri State
Interesting. Just watched his SE Missouri highlights and he looks like a good pick up for playing nickel.

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 3:37 pm
by lukeyrid13
jimmy12 wrote:Who? Where??? (Thank you)
You now know as much as I do lol

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 6:27 pm
by HomeSickDuck
What does this say about how many spots we have left? Do we still have two, or is JT maybe a definite no.

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:27 pm
by lukeyrid13
^ 1 spot left. Holding for JTT until June but then will have contingency plans after that.

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 1:24 am
by jimmy12
lukeyrid13 wrote:^ 1 spot left. Holding for JTT until June but then will have contingency plans after that.

I agree. 1 spot because of the perkins fiasco.

I am kind of shocked that they are not going after a big bodied DT to fit TR's defensive scheme. The body types on the current DL are more of a fit for the Avalos system.

Re: Ducks contacted a transfer portal DB...

Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:27 am
by lukeyrid13
jimmy12 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:^ 1 spot left. Holding for JTT until June but then will have contingency plans after that.

I agree. 1 spot because of the perkins fiasco.

I am kind of shocked that they are not going after a big bodied DT to fit TR's defensive scheme. The body types on the current DL are more of a fit for the Avalos system.
Siaki Ika would have been perfect.