Page 1 of 1

Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:34 am
by jimmy12
Tweet he sent said he is interested in schools that fit him and are interested in him…. Strange tweet if you’re committed.

Re: Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 pm
by karlhungis
Someone else must be in his ear about how loaded our LB room is.

Re: Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:59 pm
by StevensTechU
karlhungis wrote:Someone else must be in his ear about how loaded our LB room is.
Sounds more like the coaches are giving him the cold shoulder if he's commenting on going where they're 'interested in me.'

Re: Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 12:19 am
by UOducksTK1
A big guy, but skill level may not as good as advertised.

From what I’ve heard and what I saw when I was coaching a 7 on 7 team, he wasn’t very impressive outside of his stature.

Re: Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 12:24 am
by jimmy12
According to scoopduck, he’s the best of all the brothers. Has anyone seen Central play?

Re: Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 2:22 pm
by UOducksTK1
jimmy12 wrote:According to scoopduck, he’s the best of all the brothers. Has anyone seen Central play?
Why does he say that? He's certainly bigger and stronger than the others, I'd give him that. I think his older bro has far better skills in a less physical body.

I guess you could argue the upside for Emarrion is higher than his bros.

Re: Is Emarrion Winston wavering?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm
by jimmy12
I really don’t know other than feedback from his brothers, coaches etc.