Page 1 of 1

Seven McGee--- Impact

Posted: Wed May 19, 2021 12:42 am
by jimmy12
I don't think people realize how good this dude is going to be in the Ducks system. I cannot wait for him to get on campus.

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Posted: Wed May 19, 2021 7:28 pm
by karlhungis
Honestly forgot about him. It's going to be exciting to see this young talent next year.

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Posted: Wed May 19, 2021 8:12 pm
by Everythingsducky
karlhungis wrote:Honestly forgot about him. It's going to be exciting to see this young talent next year.
Yeah, wasn’t he originally committed almost 3 years ago? Finally get to see him, super excited.

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Posted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:24 pm
by thomas time
I got his autograph at Spring game I think couple years ago, and have been excited to watch him for a long time.

Re: Seven McGee--- Impact

Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:10 am
by Duck07
Everythingsducky wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Honestly forgot about him. It's going to be exciting to see this young talent next year.
Yeah, wasn’t he originally committed almost 3 years ago? Finally get to see him, super excited.
I think he's been committed since Chip was the coach and he was like 9.