Page 1 of 1
Official Visitor - Toriano Pride
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:15 am
by StevensTechU
4* cornerback Toriano Pride out of St. Louis has set a commitment date for this upcoming Friday after taking visits to Oregon and Ohio State. Will be one to pay attention to.
https://247sports.com/player/toriano-pride-46058972/
Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:47 am
by OregonFan4Life
From looking online it appears he's all Clemson.
Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride
Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:30 pm
by StevensTechU
I watched his highlights and he's definitely athletic but doesn't scream 'can't miss CB' to me. If we get him, I'll hope for the best. If we don't, I won't be torn up.
Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 am
by StevensTechU
Committed to Clemson.
I'm glad when I can get my thoughts out on players before they choose a school so it doesn't sound like "we didn't want him anyway."
Re: Official Visitor - Toriano Pride
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:39 pm
by alxtw
Enjoyed his free trip to UO
