Page 1 of 1

QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:31 pm
by buckmarkduck
Big 3* out of Texas commits to UO, over Texas and Oklahoma

QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:34 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon gets their second commit of the day with massive 3* 2021 OL Cameron Williams out of TX.

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:48 pm
by ncduck
His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:16 pm
by UOducksTK1
ncduck wrote:His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
Ya he’s a solid 4-star talent, not sure why no love from reviews.

Welcome to Oregon!

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:15 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Great get, should be a 4-star based on offers. I love getting recruits from Texas, Georgia, Alabama, etc - when you’re able to pull recruits from all over it really gives you an advantage over regional recruiters.

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:18 pm
by jimmy12
ncduck wrote:His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
you think?

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:23 am
by whosyourwally
Sure do enjoy these sorts of headlines:

https://hookemheadlines.com/2021/07/01/ ... =flipboard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:58 am
by StevensTechU
Williams and Wooten are both huge bodies who move pretty well. Neither is Penei, more like Justin Johnson (who we never got to see, unfortunately). Solid gets.

Re: QUACK! 2021 OL Cameron Williams commits

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:34 am
by ncduck
jimmy12 wrote:
ncduck wrote:His offer list looks different than most 3 star recruits. 6 sec, both Texas and Oklahoma, some B1G, ACC, and a lot of Pac12. I haven’t had time to look at any tape, but I assume the schools who offered have.
you think?
Occasionally