Page 1 of 3
Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th Edit: QUACK!
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:55 pm
by UOducksTK1
https://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Sategna-46100431
Oregon vs USC. Oregon was initially thought the leader, but USC looks like the slight favorite now.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:52 pm
by GoDucksTroll
After Nick Anderson committed I figured that maybe Sategna was a USC lean. Keary Colbert and USC will recruit WRs as well as anyone in the country.
A speedster is nice, but I want Tetairoa McMillan. He’s down to Oregon, USC, and lol Arizona. Incredible athlete. Having a hard time thinking of a comparison for him. Greg Biggins just did a recent re-evaluation and compared him to AJ Green. My first thought after seeing his tape was Terrell Owens. Other than top end, length of the field speed he has it all. TMac is my favorite prospect we’re recruiting in this class. I was legitimately shocked at how polished and athletic this kid is.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:06 pm
by GoDucksTroll
RE T-Mac: Arizona is in his final three because his 5’10” QB is heading there. The QB is pretty good, not a cannon arm but a scrappy ball player. McMillan had 65 catches and 12 TDs in 11 games as a sophomore in 2019. SoCal Trinity League, as good of competition as there is in the country. Also a good volleyball and basketball player, a 4.0+ GPA.
Sophomore year Hudl:
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/12057319/5 ... 0a8c77eb49
1:30 of sophomore year highlights:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e16ZcTh5lrc
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:13 pm
by lukeyrid13
Current scuttle is that Satenga might not have a spot with us any more.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:39 pm
by DuckzRule
Why does every single possible Oregon commit also consider USC?
I have faith that we could land him but not so much after we lost JTT.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:20 pm
by UOducksTK1
DuckzRule wrote:Why does every single possible Oregon commit also consider USC?
I have faith that we could land him but not so much after we lost JTT.
Because Oregon and USC tend to recruit the best in the pac-12.
I wouldn’t bank my faith in a WR recruit on what happened to JTT. Like goduckstroll said, after getting Nick Anderson we have less room and will be more selective, and we are now a less attractive option potentially. So makes sense if he wants to go else where (or if coaches don’t have an offer for him anymore).
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:16 pm
by HomeSickDuck
He’s picked up some USC crystal balls on 247. Looks like we just got a couple for Dave Luli today. Anyone know if and who we are targeting at cornerback?
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:18 pm
by StevensTechU
HomeSickDuck wrote:He’s picked up some USC crystal balls on 247. Looks like we just got a couple for Dave Luli today. Anyone know if and who we are targeting at cornerback?
Jalil Tucker and Jalil Florence. The former is A+ and the latter is meh.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:27 pm
by HomeSickDuck
StevensTechU wrote:HomeSickDuck wrote:He’s picked up some USC crystal balls on 247. Looks like we just got a couple for Dave Luli today. Anyone know if and who we are targeting at cornerback?
Jalil Tucker and Jalil Florence. The former is A+ and the latter is meh.
Oh duhhh, not sure why I forgot about tucker. What about Ephesians Prysock?
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:13 pm
by StevensTechU
GoDucksTroll wrote:A speedster is nice, but I want Tetairoa McMillan. He’s down to Oregon, USC, and lol Arizona. Incredible athlete. Having a hard time thinking of a comparison for him.
Devon Cajuste
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:15 am
by jimmy12
I believe this offer is not committable.... I think they are all in on T-Mac
I am not 100% sure, but I am hearing rumors and hence his lean to USC.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:40 am
by lmduck
jimmy12 wrote:I believe this offer is not committable.... I think they are all in on T-Mac
I am not 100% sure, but I am hearing rumors and hence his lean to USC.
I have heard the same, non committable offer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:12 pm
by GoDucksTroll
StevensTechU wrote:GoDucksTroll wrote:A speedster is nice, but I want Tetairoa McMillan. He’s down to Oregon, USC, and lol Arizona. Incredible athlete. Having a hard time thinking of a comparison for him.
Devon Cajuste
That wouldn’t be awful, I guess. A bit disappointing if that’s the ceiling for a borderline 5-star. I think there’s about a 50 pound difference between the two and TMac looks a lot more fluid as an athlete.
I probably shouldn’t get too excited, supposedly it’s a USC vs Arizona recruitment. His HS teammate, 4-star TE Keyan Burnett decommitted from USC and is expected to go to Zona with their QB. Then again the TE is a legacy for Arizona, so maybe it’s nothing.
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:59 pm
by Everythingsducky
Pardon my ignorance, but is Satenga football first, or track first?
Re: Isaiah Sategna announcing July 11th
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:08 am
by jimmy12
Everythingsducky wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but is Satenga football first, or track first?
The NCAA rule is if the player plays both, then he is automatically a football scholarship.
It doesn't matter what they prefer as their number 1. If they play football at all then football uses the scholarship.
make sense?