Page 1 of 1

WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Top 3

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:40 am
by RanDux
He is announcing at 12:00 p.m. one crystal ball for Penn State and two for the good guys.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 am
by jimmy12
RanDux wrote:He is announcing at 12:00 p.m. one crystal ball for Penn State and two for the good guys.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This feels like JTT. He visits Oregon and then commits elsewhere. I know nothing, but just a hunch that he does to PSU.

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:41 am
by RanDux
jimmy12 wrote:
RanDux wrote:He is announcing at 12:00 p.m. one crystal ball for Penn State and two for the good guys.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This feels like JTT. He visits Oregon and then commits elsewhere. I know nothing, but just a hunch that he does to PSU.
Yeah not getting great vibes on this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:31 am
by SteelTown43
Fyi he's making an "announcement regarding his recruiting",not necessarily a commitment

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 am
by StevensTechU
It doesn't sound like it's going to be a commitment. It is "an announcement regarding his recruitment." I've never seen that cryptic of a statement except when it's to announce a top 5, visit list, or other thing that generally doesn't matter.

If he commits to Oregon, Oregon has to cut off one of the other WRs.

*Shout out Steel for typing faster than I do.

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:52 am
by lukeyrid13
He's a heavy Penn St lean FYI.

Our coaches like him but he probably wouldn't be a take today if he tried to commit because they're holding out for: Coleman and/or T-Mac

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:36 pm
by StevensTechU
Announced a top 3. Neat.

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:11 am
by GrandpaDuck
.

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:10 pm
by GoDucksTroll
I like Clemons a lot, better than our current tall WR commit Nicholas Anderson. I’ve also been on the record from before the recruiting dominos began falling that I like him better than the other local kid, Tobias Meriweather.

We’re not exactly short of WR options and you don’t pursue to the max just because a kid is from the state - but I really like Clemons. He has some major potential and is polished. Strong hands and good route running, that’s half of what you need.

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:50 pm
by StevensTechU
I totally agree. Anderson has some family that has made it to the NFL, so I hold out hope that he'll continue to physically develop. But that prayer aside, Clemons seems like he's absolutely a better talent. I'd rank our current and targeted WRs in this class as follows:

1. Tetairoa McMilan
2. Johnson*
3. Coleman
4. Clemons
5. Sategna*
6. Anderson*

*Commits

Re: WR Darrius Clemons Announcing Today

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:13 am
by jimmy12
StevensTechU wrote:I totally agree. Anderson has some family that has made it to the NFL, so I hold out hope that he'll continue to physically develop. But that prayer aside, Clemons seems like he's absolutely a better talent. I'd rank our current and targeted WRs in this class as follows:

1. Tetairoa McMilan
2. Johnson*
3. Coleman
4. Clemons
5. Sategna*
6. Anderson*

*Commits
Interesting you put T-Mac 1. I think he'll go to AZ. Coleman is interesting. I think the Ducks take Coleman OR Clemons. I doubt both.

There are too many other "needs."

OL-- They are all in on Conerly or done
LB - 3
DL- 4
CB- 3-4
RB- If top tier only