Page 1 of 1

Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:21 pm
by nogerO
JH 20-25, 175 yards 3 TD passes.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:03 pm
by Duck07
2 TD drives to start the 3rd have made it a 1 score game now.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:01 pm
by Tray Dub
Chargers are a nice pick-me-up these days

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:10 am
by nogerO
Final. Chargers 28, da Raiders 14. Justin and his team are off to a great start. Should be 4-0.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:31 am
by OregonFan4Life
Herbert salvaging the football weekend a little bit for me since I’m also a 49ers fan. It’s crazy to see how much better he is in the NFL, if he was properly utilized I wonder how far the team could’ve gone in 2019.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:47 am
by rockthief
OregonFan4Life wrote:Herbert salvaging the football weekend a little bit for me since I’m also a 49ers fan. It’s crazy to see how much better he is in the NFL, if he was properly utilized I wonder how far the team could’ve gone in 2019.
If the coaches are not thinking about this and kicking themselves in the butt then we have a problem.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:23 am
by Duck07
rockthief wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Herbert salvaging the football weekend a little bit for me since I’m also a 49ers fan. It’s crazy to see how much better he is in the NFL, if he was properly utilized I wonder how far the team could’ve gone in 2019.
If the coaches are not thinking about this and kicking themselves in the butt then we have a problem.
It's hard to say that Herbert was underutilized when we had 0 WRS who could catch consistently. The sheer number of drops is so radical its hard to use this kind of corollary because if you change a lot of those easy drops who knows how much better the Offense would have been. I won't say a system couldn't have been better, but its also clear that Herbert is precisely the kind of QB that thrives in a traditional pro-style offense too.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:14 pm
by DuckMastaFunk
Duck07 wrote:
rockthief wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Herbert salvaging the football weekend a little bit for me since I’m also a 49ers fan. It’s crazy to see how much better he is in the NFL, if he was properly utilized I wonder how far the team could’ve gone in 2019.
If the coaches are not thinking about this and kicking themselves in the butt then we have a problem.
It's hard to say that Herbert was underutilized when we had 0 WRS who could catch consistently. The sheer number of drops is so radical its hard to use this kind of corollary because if you change a lot of those easy drops who knows how much better the Offense would have been. I won't say a system couldn't have been better, but its also clear that Herbert is precisely the kind of QB that thrives in a traditional pro-style offense too.
Yeah. I think the WRs during JH’s time we’re all moisturizing their hands with butter! :lol:
I remember thinking Dillon Mitchell was a late first round talent. Turns out, he was a 7th round talent that just looked light years better than every other receiver on the roster.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:42 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I don’t remember the receivers being the at bad his Sr year. JJIII and Redd were very reliable, different story in 2018 but I remember everyone on the forum praising especially JJIII for how much he improved over the offseason. Obviously it wasn’t a group of stars but it was a reliable and solid group. Plus Herbert had one of the best Oline’s in the nation. This isn’t me blaming Herbert, it’s me blaming Mario for not utilizing his incredible talent properly and if he did, who knows how far Oregon would’ve gone.

Re: Chargers 21, Raiders nil

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:54 pm
by nogerO
OregonFan4Life wrote:I don’t remember the receivers being the at bad his Sr year. JJIII and Redd were very reliable, different story in 2018 but I remember everyone on the forum praising especially JJIII for how much he improved over the offseason. Obviously it wasn’t a group of stars but it was a reliable and solid group. Plus Herbert had one of the best Oline’s in the nation. This isn’t me blaming Herbert, it’s me blaming Mario for not utilizing his incredible talent properly and if he did, who knows how far Oregon would’ve gone.

Lots of recurring disturbing trends.