Page 1 of 1
Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:06 pm
by OregonFan4Life
He’s been pretty dang bad this season. I wonder if he’d do any better at Oregon without the crazy amount of pressure. He was 12-25 with 2 picks when he got benched. He’s definitely not what they expected him to be. Now to see if he stays at Clemson to fight through the adversity or if he hits the transfer portal. If he hits the transfer portal does Mario go after him or is he a bust?
Re: Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:43 pm
by Phalanx
Interesting - I'd say the top two guys on every duck fan's wish list last year were DJU and Korey Foreman, and both have had disappointing first seasons.
Re: Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:02 pm
by alxtw
Phalanx wrote:Interesting - I'd say the top two guys on every duck fan's wish list last year were DJU and Korey Foreman, and both have had disappointing first seasons.
Also JTT. I thought Foreman would be the best of our targets last year.
Re: Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:04 pm
by alxtw
OregonFan4Life wrote:He’s been pretty dang bad this season. I wonder if he’d do any better at Oregon without the crazy amount of pressure. He was 12-25 with 2 picks when he got benched. He’s definitely not what they expected him to be. Now to see if he stays at Clemson to fight through the adversity or if he hits the transfer portal. If he hits the transfer portal does Mario go after him or is he a bust?
They should go after him and his brother. Help strengthen the bosco pipeline.
Re: Clemson benches DJ Uiagalelei in loss to Pitt
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:48 am
by buckmarkduck
Phalanx wrote:Interesting - I'd say the top two guys on every duck fan's wish list last year were DJU and Korey Foreman, and both have had disappointing first seasons.
He was a 2020 recruit not 21.