Page 1 of 1
Other CFB Games (10/30/21)
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:13 pm
by StevensTechU
This Michigan State v. Michigan game has been awesome. 30-30 in the 4th.
Trying to watch some Pitt vs. Miami, too. Miami is figuring itself out with its 3rd string QB.
Re: Other CFB Games (10/30/21)
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:51 pm
by UofDuck
Bye bye Iowa
Re: Other CFB Games (10/30/21)
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:26 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Harbaugh chokes big games away more than any other coach.
Watching UCLA vs Utah, people really overreacted to UCLA’s win over a very overrated LSU team. UCLA does not look good and I’m not sure how long Chip will last at UCLA.
Re: Other CFB Games (10/30/21)
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:30 pm
by Alan
I was hoping Penn St would beat The Buckeyes, no such luck. When the playoff pollcomes out Tuesday I hope the Ducks get the respect they deserve when it comes to Ohio St.
Re: Other CFB Games (10/30/21)
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:35 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I wouldn’t count on Oregon getting that respect for having so many bad performances. Oregon has not played consistent at all and one really big win can’t make up for so many bad games including the really bad loss to Stanford.
I take back what I said about Chip at UCLA, I didn’t realize DTR is out, UCLA’s backup is really bad.