Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Re: Novak Djokovic

Post by dd10snoop28 »

buckmarkduck wrote:https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/statu ... _&ref_url=

But there is no correlation to the uptick by 200% in cardiac arrest in athletic men and boys under 25 since the “vaccine”.
Also, recently..."A top Pentagon official has confirmed that the U.S. Military saw a 151 percent increase in Myocarditis after the vaccine rollouts for service members."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/us- ... troduction
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

ElPatoLoco wrote:This is an interesting convo as I don’t watch cable news.

But when I got the vaccine my understanding from Oregon’s health department was that the vaccine would lessen the impact of symptoms. I was never under the assumption that I wouldn’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The most commonly-repeated narrative coming from the top was a promise to "return to normal" if we all participated together in getting the jab. This was an obviously false proposition because the only way of "returning to normal" is to stop infection and spread, which the "vaccine" did not do.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Again, zero obligation to argue against bits of information with virtually no context. :lol: I'm here for the football/Blazer talk and to occassionally poke some bears. Definitely not here for the intellectual political or scientific discourse.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

pezsez1 wrote:
And no, I'm under ZERO obligation to "correct" a mountain of out-of-context soundbites so that y'all can peacefully get back to your little circle-jerk. Just pretend I'm not here and get on with it. :lol:
No but acting like an adult and not calling a group of people a homophobic pejorative should be a pretty easy hurdle to clear.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Duck07 wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:
And no, I'm under ZERO obligation to "correct" a mountain of out-of-context soundbites so that y'all can peacefully get back to your little circle-jerk. Just pretend I'm not here and get on with it. :lol:
No but acting like an adult and not calling a group of people a homophobic pejorative should be a pretty easy hurdle to clear.
You mean the constant ad hominem attacks haven’t convinced you of his argument? Weird.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Don't take the term so literally. It is what it is, and that's exactly what goes on in 99% of these "off topic" threads.
jBeavertonduck
Two Star Recruit

Post by jBeavertonduck »

pezsez1 wrote:Don't take the term so literally. It is what it is, and that's exactly what goes on in 99% of these "off topic" threads.
I see, so when you are making accusations and blurting out your version of "facts", you aren't being serious?

Maybe don't make those comments in the first place.

I've asked you repeatedly to give the source of some of your statements, but you choose to ignore me.

I guess we'll never know the procedure for declassifying documents.

Oh well.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I wonder what Djokervishlp thinks about man-made climate change?
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

pezsez1 wrote:I wonder what Djokervishlp thinks about man-made climate change?
I don't know, but whatever he says, it better not be in contradiction with the scientific consensus. Otherwise he is anti-something I don't like.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Phalanx wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:ElPato, you are correct. That was always the messaging. Some just didn't actually listen and had everything filtered through crazy YouTube and twitter feeds.
We literally had one of those electric traffic signs on the side of I-205 saying 'Stop the Spread, Get Vaxxed'.
This is hilarious.

The ultimate gaslighting.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Phalanx wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:ElPato, you are correct. That was always the messaging. Some just didn't actually listen and had everything filtered through crazy YouTube and twitter feeds.
Hilarious. We literally had one of those electric traffic signs on the side of I-205 saying 'Stop the Spread, Get Vaxxed'. That messaging was everywhere, and it was a lie. I understand trying to go back and whitewash the narrative, because otherwise you would have to admit they were wrong, and preventing people from making a living or traveling or attending events was actually tyrannical. Our government was turning normal folks into enemies while letting the people who created this mess completely off the hook.

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... ronavirus/

Fauci added that vaccinated people essentially become “dead ends” for the virus to spread within their communities.

“When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community,” Fauci said. “In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that’s when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community.”
Add to the list of direct quotes:

Dr Fauci (gov’t official)
“When you get vaccinated, you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community. In other words, you become the dead-end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead-ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere.”
{May 2021) “when people are vaccinated, they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected”
(June 2021) “we have all the vaccines we need. We just need our people to take it (1) to protect yourself, (b) your family, and (b) to break the train of transmission. You want to be a dead-end to the virus. You don’t let it use you to be a stepping-stone to the next person”

Albert Bourla (Pfizer CEO)
(April 2021) “Excited to share that updated analysis from our Phase 3 study showed that our vaccine was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa. 100%!”

Joe Biden (as president)
“How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”
“In fact, the reason most people in America don’t worry about polio, smallpox, measles, mumps, and rubella today is because of vaccines.  It only makes sense to require a vaccine to stop the spread of COVID-19.”
(July 2021) “if you are vaccinated, you are not going to be hospitalized, not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die.”
(July 2021) “you are not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations”

Rochelle Walensky (head of CDC)
(March 2021) “Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick.”
(March 2021) “And that it’s not just in the clinical trials, it’s also in real-world data,”

Rachel Maddow (MSNBA)
(March 2021) A vaccinated person gets exposed to the virus, the virus does not infect them, the virus cannot then use that person to go anywhere else," she added with a shrug. "It cannot use a vaccinated person as a host to go get more people.”

Bill Gates (majority funder of vaccine development)
(June 2020) “A key goal of the vaccine is to stop the transmission, and get the immunities up so that there is almost no transmission whatsoever”

Dr. Monica Gandhi (popular contributor to mass-media)
(March 2020) “essentially, vaccines prevent you from getting and giving the virus”

Dr. Birx (gov’t official)
(During congressional testimony)
JORDAN: “When the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t transmit it, was that a lie or was that a guess?”
BIRX: “I think it was hope that the vaccine would work in that way”
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

Please keep these dumbass comments to this page, only a very few members comment here.
jBeavertonduck
Two Star Recruit

Post by jBeavertonduck »

Dr. John Campbell is an English medical practitioner that has been posting throughout the pandemic (he actually has been posting videos for years, but has become very visible with his postings on the virus and the "vaccines". He has a PHD in Nursing among other degrees and, to me, is the best source of information. He always presents factual studies, peer reviewed and documented. He was very pro-"Vaccine" when they were first released, and had the first two shot series.

Since that time, as more information has become available, he has changed his feelings about the "vaccines'", and the governments approach to the addressing the pandemic. I would recommend his videos to anyone looking for balanced, rational information regarding Covid 19.

This is one of his more recent, discussing findings in a study that was very well documented.

dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Alan wrote:Please keep these dumbass comments to this page, only a very few members comment here.
Interesting. In reference to a woman with cancer being refused a kidney transplant due to her vaccination status, you said the following:
Alan wrote:Her refusal to get the vaccine will cost her her life, sad but her choice.
dd10snoop28
Senior

Post by dd10snoop28 »

If it were up to you and the Colorado hospital, she would be dead.

Others will be relieved to know that she got the transplant at another hospital and is alive today. Thank God!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-08-02- ... -care.html