Page 1 of 3

1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:19 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon is going to be hosting another packed recruiting weekend this week, with recruits from 2022, 2023, and 2024 coming in.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:46 pm
by greenyellow

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:20 pm
by thomas time
anything new about Bru Mccoy?

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:07 am
by jimmy12
Investigating his alleged transgressions is what i am hearing. You don’t get kicked of usc very easily and he successfully did just that. I am certain that the ducks are treading softly here.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:48 am
by greenyellow
Looks like the Ducks will also be getting visits from 2022 DB Jaelyn Davis-Robinson and 2022 RB Jordan James.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:45 am
by StevensTechU
List of visitors as of a couple days ago (free)

https://duckswire.usatoday.com/lists/re ... s-weekend/

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:47 am
by Phalanx
Glad to see there are still some corners out there. I wonder if they like Khamari Terrell better, or Jaelyn Davis-Robinson, or if they would take both?

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:02 am
by Duck07
Phalanx wrote:Glad to see there are still some corners out there. I wonder if they like Khamari Terrell better, or Jaelyn Davis-Robinson, or if they would take both?
If we're at say 82 Scholarships, I'd be looking at 2 CBs and then either an OT or DL.

Of course won't we be going through this again in some fashion during/after Spring practices and need to keep a spot or 2 open for transfers in/out?

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:10 am
by jimmy12
Duck07 wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Glad to see there are still some corners out there. I wonder if they like Khamari Terrell better, or Jaelyn Davis-Robinson, or if they would take both?
If we're at say 82 Scholarships, I'd be looking at 2 CBs and then either an OT or DL.

Of course won't we be going through this again in some fashion during/after Spring practices and need to keep a spot or 2 open for transfers in/out?
My guess:

OL- If Conerly (outside Luli)
DL: Christen Miller
2 CB- Florence / Terrell
WR: Cota or Boardingham. (outside chance Burton)

They may take all of them in anticipation of defections post spring.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:43 pm
by greenyellow
Looks like Boardingham will be visiting next weekend now.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:22 pm
by GoDucksTroll
Both Khamari Terrell and Jaelyn Davis-Robinson have insane speed, I’d take both if possible.

Good to see A’Mauri Washington, 2023 DL from Arizona. With our hires we’ll be hitting AZ for recruits as hard as ever and it’s a state with a lot of talent on the rise.

I mentioned Jordan James before, I wonder if he’s still a take for Georgia - because with Travis gone he’s definitely a take for us. Too many good RBs in college and all we have is Byron Cardwell - who has a pretty bright future but you need at least two. I also wonder if Kendall Milton is considering leaving Georgia, there has been rumblings.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:22 am
by jimmy12
GoDucksTroll wrote:Both Khamari Terrell and Jaelyn Davis-Robinson have insane speed, I’d take both if possible.

Good to see A’Mauri Washington, 2023 DL from Arizona. With our hires we’ll be hitting AZ for recruits as hard as ever and it’s a state with a lot of talent on the rise.

I mentioned Jordan James before, I wonder if he’s still a take for Georgia - because with Travis gone he’s definitely a take for us. Too many good RBs in college and all we have is Byron Cardwell - who has a pretty bright future but you need at least two. I also wonder if Kendall Milton is considering leaving Georgia, there has been rumblings.
I have read that the staff likes Andrew Paul a little better than James. I think either adds depth.
https://247sports.com/player/andrew-paul-46059416/

Also, not to complicate things, but Wiltfong put a CB for Jarek Broussard to the good guys.
https://247sports.com/Player/Jarek-Brou ... ol-189840/

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:03 pm
by greenyellow

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:02 pm
by greenyellow
It's rumored that 4* 2023 WR Jurrion Dickey, out of San Jose, CA, is visiting this weekend as well. He was a major target when McClendon was still at Oregon.

Re: 1/21-1/23 Recruiting Weekend

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:15 pm
by greenyellow
Looks like 2022 JC DB Roman Rashada is visiting as well. A versatile, under-the-radar DB who's recently received offers from UW and BYU.