2022 RB Andrew Paul
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:13 pm
If you don't think so, watch his tape.... this is a DUDE.
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
If you don't think so, watch his tape.... this is a DUDE.
jimmy12 wrote:If you don't think so, watch his tape.... this is a DUDE.
Hmmm, ideal height and weight for an RB, really fast and smooth runner, great vision and agility, dominating good competition in Dallas, yeah 3 stars sounds appropriate.jimmy12 wrote:jimmy12 wrote:If you don't think so, watch his tape.... this is a DUDE.
I do not understand how this guy is a 3*
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11325529/6 ... 0294becdbd
Look at his offers:
https://247sports.com/player/andrew-paul-46059416/
I am not disagreeing with you, but I find it hard to believe his video fooledGoDucksTroll wrote:He’s a really good late rising prospect, of course his rating will go up. Two caveats:
* He’s playing at a private school, which in Texas play other private schools, public schools are the powerhouses. His level of competition is not necessarily suspect, just not what you think of for Texas. In last years class only 6/100 recruits in Texas were from private schools.
* All RB highlights are impressive. Good running backs dominate high school games, even FCS guys look like Barry Sanders.
If I had to guess he hasn’t done a lot of camps. I’m not a recruiting expert but that seems to be the case for most of the 3* guys who should be 4*s. Like others have said, he will most likely get a bump in the final rankings.jimmy12 wrote:jimmy12 wrote:If you don't think so, watch his tape.... this is a DUDE.
I do not understand how this guy is a 3*
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11325529/6 ... 0294becdbd
Look at his offers:
https://247sports.com/player/andrew-paul-46059416/
But, but, but ... washington battles more academically prowess teams.jimmy12 wrote:I am not disagreeing with you, but I find it hard to believe his video fooledGoDucksTroll wrote:He’s a really good late rising prospect, of course his rating will go up. Two caveats:
* He’s playing at a private school, which in Texas play other private schools, public schools are the powerhouses. His level of competition is not necessarily suspect, just not what you think of for Texas. In last years class only 6/100 recruits in Texas were from private schools.
* All RB highlights are impressive. Good running backs dominate high school games, even FCS guys look like Barry Sanders.
Clemson
Oregon
Georgia
Michigan
Notre Dame
TCU
Washington (well, maybe washington)
If they don't get Broussard, I could see them taking both.dthomas=ddixon wrote:Do we take both him and James?