Page 1 of 1

QUACK! 2023 CB Collin Gill commits

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:18 pm
by greenyellow
Oregon has received yet another DB commitment, this time from fast-rising 3* CB Collin Gill out of Washington, DC.

Re: QUACK! 2023 CB Collin Gill commits

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:27 pm
by UOducksTK1
I was just researching him and a few DBs that we are targeting. Definitely less known than a lot of other guys we're recruiting, but gotta respect the coaches for going across the country for him. Hope it works out! With that being said, I really hope we snag Caleb Presley.

Re: QUACK! 2023 CB Collin Gill commits

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:38 pm
by greenyellow
UOducksTK1 wrote:I was just researching him and a few DBs that we are targeting. Definitely less known than a lot of other guys we're recruiting, but gotta respect the coaches for going across the country for him. Hope it works out! With that being said, I really hope we snag Caleb Presley.
They're taking one to two more DBs so I think Presley will be one of them with the other spot being saved for someone like Javien Toviano, Rodrick Pleasant, Kayin Lee, and Jasiah Wagoner.

Re: QUACK! 2023 CB Collin Gill commits

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:20 pm
by StevensTechU
Hmm. Film seems like a guy you maybe take late in the cycle to fill the class. Good measurables but 2nd team all-conference and film doesn't jump out at you.

On the flip side, I really like Tyler Turner. Plays the pass and run both really well.