Page 1 of 1

UPDATE: Tyrone Williams now listed on roster (9/17/22)

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:25 am
by Greenblood
Finally. Looking forward to seeing what he brings to the team.

https://goducks.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any concerns? Something I've missed? Everyone else seems to be accounted for. Here's a story of his commitment last year, FYI: https://www.si.com/college/oregon/recru ... juco-guard

Re: Tyrone Williams not listed on current roster (8/14/22)

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:30 am
by greenyellow
That's a bit strange. Seems you weren't the only one who noticed.

Re: Tyrone Williams not listed on current roster (8/14/22)

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:56 am
by greenyellow
Looks like he was just finishing up his last JC class and they're hoping he can play on the Canada tour.

Re: Tyrone Williams not listed on current roster (8/14/22)

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:46 pm
by Greenblood

Re: Tyrone Williams not listed on current roster (8/14/22)

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:56 pm
by GrandpaDuck
I guess I hadn't paid much attention to his signing and just read up on him for the first time after seeing this. I love his shooting percentages for such a volume scorer. Hope he makes it in with no problems.

Re: UPDATE: Tyrone Williams now listed on roster (9/17/22)

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:45 am
by Greenblood
Happy to see that Williams is now listed on the current roster.

Re: UPDATE: Tyrone Williams now listed on roster (9/17/22)

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:59 pm
by greenyellow