Nuggets / Bucks

Post Completed Trades Here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Re: Nuggets / Bucks

Post by offtheheezy »

lukeyrid13 wrote:3 years, 45 million for a guy with below average defense, 3.5 Turnovers a game, poor rebounding and D potential

Sasha is the ideal 6th man....but paying 14-15 million a year for a 6th man is extreme. Ideally you get 6th man for MLE type money

That's just my perception though and I've certainly been off before (Chris Mullin turning into a max player being a great example).
Yeah Sasha is probably a ~5-6M player. Can't count Chris Mullin, he went through hyperbolic time chamber training with the best training staff in the league :lol:
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

so suns/blazers/grizz gm's just repeated what I said... nefarious plagiarism
Cellar-door
Senior
GM: Charlotte Hornets

Post by Cellar-door »

lukeyrid13 wrote:3 years, 45 million for a guy with below average defense, 3.5 Turnovers a game, poor rebounding and D potential

Sasha is the ideal 6th man....but paying 14-15 million a year for a 6th man is extreme. Ideally you get 6th man for MLE type money

That's just my perception though and I've certainly been off before (Chris Mullin turning into a max player being a great example).
Overpaid for sure, but the 3.4 turnovers was a career high, and came with 4.2 AST, he's been a positive A/TO guy every year. The rebounding is not only not poor it's VERY good... 6.5 RPG from a SG/PG? Looking at the top teams last year, that's better than everyone but Quinnett.

Sasha is the ideal 6th man based on flexibility, but good enough to start. He's definitely overpaid though, no doubt. But 17/6/4 or 18/7/4 depending how you round is good production, and he's not a liability on D, just not a real asset. If Sasha cost 9/10/11M he'd be in demand.
Hornets GM
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

offtheheezy wrote:

Yeah Sasha is probably a ~5-6M player. Can't count Chris Mullin, he went through hyperbolic time chamber training with the best training staff in the league :lol:
Maybe the cold rainy Portland weather made him stiff, and the heat in Dallas relaxed his muscles so he was able to take more shots ;)
Foxyg1396
Five Star Recruit
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Foxyg1396 »

Cellar-door wrote:

Overpaid for sure, but the 3.4 turnovers was a career high, and came with 4.2 AST, he's been a positive A/TO guy every year. The rebounding is not only not poor it's VERY good... 6.5 RPG from a SG/PG? Looking at the top teams last year, that's better than everyone but Quinnett.

Sasha is the ideal 6th man based on flexibility, but good enough to start. He's definitely overpaid though, no doubt. But 17/6/4 or 18/7/4 depending how you round is good production, and he's not a liability on D, just not a real asset. If Sasha cost 9/10/11M he'd be in demand.
Would you have paid more than Bucks did?
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

Done