Page 1 of 2

Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:29 am
by UOducksTK1
Game is on PAC-12 OREGON.

3 weeks until college basketball starts for the Ducks.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:10 pm
by greenyellow
Ducks open the season at #21 in the AP Poll.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:18 pm
by UOducksTK1
It’s fun to be ranked to start the season. 2 weeks left!

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:31 pm
by greenyellow
UOducksTK1 wrote:It’s fun to be ranked to start the season. 2 weeks left!
It's also nice that they likely won't be playing without multiple starters/contributors to start the season.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:54 am
by Greenblood
greenyellow wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:It’s fun to be ranked to start the season. 2 weeks left!
It's also nice that they likely won't be playing without multiple starters/contributors to start the season.
Right! At least that we're aware of. I get so tired of that as it seems to happen most every year. I know that Bittle was injured but it sounds like he'll be ready to play when the season starts.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:32 pm
by greenyellow
So much for not having injury problems.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:23 am
by Greenblood
Yeah :( . Here's the quote I saw from Altman:

ALTMAN ON PRESEASON PRACTICE
"Our preseason practice has been a little disrupted by injuries. We've had a little hard time getting everybody on the floor and playing five-on-five, we haven't had enough guys to do that. So we're moving along slower than I anticipated, but I do like the guys. I think eventually we'll get most of the guys back on. I'm a little worried about two injuries that we have that we may not get a couple of guys back for a while. But I think the rest of the guys we can get back and get to work."

I wonder who the "couple of guys" whose injuries he's particularly worried about are. I assume, based on other comments from Altman, that one of them is NOT Bittle, who I understand will be be back before long.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:52 pm
by greenyellow
Looks like they'll be without Couisnard, Rigsby, Wur, and Butler while Ware may be a gametime decision after turning his ankle Monday.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:05 pm
by greenyellow
Add Soares to the questionable list. They may be down to 5 healthy scholarship players (Richardson, Dante, Williams, Barthelemy, and Guerrier) by Monday, especially with Bittle still working on his conditioning after being out so long.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:13 am
by Tray Dub

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:12 pm
by greenyellow
At least some good news on the injury front.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:33 pm
by UOducksTK1
Ya that’s good to hear.

It’s game day! I’m excited for a good year after a rougher last year.

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:21 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Really looking forward to seeing Ware play. Been a while since we had a big live up to the hype.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:21 pm
by greenyellow
Here is the link for those looking for a way to watch online: https://pac-12.com/mens-basketball/even ... eplink=yes

Re: Florida A&M @ #21 Oregon (Nov 7 Mon 7 PM)

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:22 pm
by greenyellow
Ducks look okay so far but you can tell they haven't played much together due to all the injuries with the sometimes ragged play.