Page 1 of 3
The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:02 pm
by DuckzRule
Who are y'all rooting for? Personally I'm rooting for TCU
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:45 pm
by ducks5ever
I guess TCU since they're the underdogs, but I don't care who wins the game. Just hoping to see an entertaining game start to finish.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:15 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I have a tough time seeing a team that didn’t win their conference win the national championship, so I’ll be rooting for Georgia, plus they gave us Lanning.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:12 pm
by rockthief
Georgia and no way TCU. Georgia.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:33 pm
by ducks5ever
OregonFan4Life wrote:I have a tough time seeing a team that didn’t win their conference win the national championship, so I’ll be rooting for Georgia, plus they gave us Lanning.
Get used to it pal. cfp expansion will take effect after next season.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:32 pm
by Everythingsducky
Not soon enough.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:49 am
by duckfan96
At least it’s not a neutral/home game for Georgia.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:53 pm
by Bud Lee
I'm pulling for TCU. Love the underdog story in this one and one of the TCU starters is from my home town.

Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:27 pm
by nogerO
duckfan96 wrote:At least it’s not a neutral/home game for Georgia.
SEC has it figured out all right

Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:06 pm
by QuackininBama
Honestly, as we saw in week one, Georgia is the real deal. This isn't even going to be close. I love to see the little guy in the National Championship conversation, but Georgia is just a monster.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:42 pm
by OregonFan4Life
Looks like TCU’s luck ran out.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:46 pm
by TheDrake
TCU should drop out of top 10...pathetic performance
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:48 pm
by Phalanx
I don't feel so bad about game 1 this season.
Looks like bad things happen to other teams when Georgia has extra time to game plan.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:19 pm
by rockthief
TheDrake wrote:TCU should drop out of top 10...pathetic performance
Yes they should . They did not even have 200 yards of O.
Re: The natty between Georgia and TCU
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:40 pm
by droop10
TheDrake wrote:TCU should drop out of top 10...pathetic performance
Hah, how soon everyone forgets. Not that anyone cares about end of season rankings, but Georgia is just really freaking good. They held the number 1 offense in the nation, Tennessee to 13 points (7 of them in garbage time), and under 300 yards. They got exposed a little by Ohio St., but OSU also has the best receiving core in college. They're a bit of an anomaly. I think everyone here should be familiar with how a game with them can spiral out of control. There aren't many teams in the top 10 that would keep a game with them remotely close. OSU and Bama might be it. Sure, in a given week, someone like Missouri could catch them relaxing one week and keep a game close as a fluke, but to say TCU wasn't worthy of being in the top 10 is ludicrous. They just beat the number 2 team in the country a little over a week ago.